Atlantis Preview Tonight

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
After Tarzan on ABC they are having a preview of Atlanits, the next animated feature due out in June. Tarzan started at 7pm EDT. See you after the show!

Oh, my...

With a new Simpsons marathon on tonight, I can't even touch that remote... :mad:
:rolleyes:
I'll try to catch the one on Atlantis, though.

Wanda :p

COOL!!! Thanks for letting us know. It's just 5:53pm here right now but I will try to be in the room and ready to watch the preview. They have posters in a few places around the property here at the DL Resort and we saw some of the cool preliminary artwork on display at the Disney-MGM Studios in January. This movie seems like it will be really exciting. Can't wait to see the preview...AND new pins!!! :D

OK I'm going to stick to drawing! That's strike 3 this weekend!!

Yeah, It's basically a few "commercials" through out the movie. Guess that's their new trick to get you sit throught eh whole movie. Sneakier than some of the Villians they create.

What I saw does look cool though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter