Atlantis cabana recs?

c todd

Mouseketeer
We want to get a cabana at Atlantis. Does anyone have any recommendations for a cabana location? I know they have four or five locations but I'm not sure which to request.

Can you describe your travelling party? Is it kids that will be on the rivers and slides all day, or is it more luxury by the beach? A quiet space away from it all or private space near the action?

cabana_map.jpg

Thanks, that map is helpful. Couldn't find that one on their website. Would like it near action, not quiet area and not near beach, however, I just spoke to shoreside and was told that they cannot make location requests that it is at Atlantis discretion which means the worse ones.

Thanks, that map is helpful. Couldn't find that one on their website. Would like it near action, not quiet area and not near beach, however, I just spoke to shoreside and was told that they cannot make location requests that it is at Atlantis discretion which means the worse ones.
There's not really any bad ones....well maybe the ones by the Beach Tower (E on the map, at the River Pool) would be bad for a cruiser, but I doubt they give that to cruisers.

I'd say you should request Riverbend or Current River locations (B and C) on the map. They have super convenient access to the river system, though both are cordoned off from the general public. If you want to be within ear-shot of the live bands that entertain on the pool decks, then Baths Colonnade or Mayan Temple locations are the way to go (A or D).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!