Atlantis Aquaventure and Kayak with Dolphins (N85)excursion on Nassau.

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi I’m looking for anyone who has had experience of the Atlantis Aquaventure and Kayak with Dolphins (N85)excursion on Nassau.

How was it?
What exactly did you do?
How long did you kayak for and what did you do the rest of the time?

My husband likes kayaking and is considering doing this by himself

thanks

Hi I’m looking for anyone who has had experience of the Atlantis Aquaventure and Kayak with Dolphins (N85)excursion on Nassau.

How was it?
What exactly did you do?
How long did you kayak for and what did you do the rest of the time?

My husband likes kayaking and is considering doing this by himself

thanks
I did this activity last year while on a vacation at Atlantis. its a pretty simple activity: they give you a clear kayak, and you paddle yourself around the tank, following the dolphins, getting bumped by the dolphins, and just looking at them. There are lifeguards on the side, but your on your own for 25 minutes or so. The tank area isn't that large, so that's plenty of time. They take some pictures of you during the activity, but those are an extra charge.

I enjoyed it. a brief but fun activity. I forget the cost, so I can't comment on value. And I did it while staying at Atlantis, not as an excursion, so no comment on what to do after.

We did Aquaventure in 2015. I wanted to see Atlantis and we like waterparks, so it was an easy choice for us. Unfortunately the lines for slides were ridiculously long so we only did the adventure river (it is not a lazy river!) and the kids areas, plus we walked around, looked at the beaches, swam in the pools, and had lunch (our excursion had lunch included but you could only eat at certain places listed on the vouchers. Lines were incredibly long there, too). It is a HUGE facility so be prepared for lots of walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter