At VB now - lovin' the ocean view!!

SafariTigger

Mouseketeer
Have a 4th floor ocean view inn room and we woke up to this:
null_zpscef98ca9.jpg

That's the same view I woke up to this morning. :):):)
Wow! You are here too! I love this place!

Gorgeous view! How is it overall?

Everything has been great. We had some rain yesterday but we still were able to go the beach in the afternoon and then the pool last night. We spent most of today at the pool, played mini golf, ate lunch at Bleachers, made shark tooth necklaces, and went shopping in the gift shop. Now we may walk on the beach and then find something for dinner!

We ate at Ay Jalisco tonight - a Mexican restaurant about 15 min from the resort. I recommend it - good food, good prices!

OP, beautiful picture---looks like you're having a great time. Is the resort very crowded/full? I ask because it looks like their peak season is Spring Break, and the points are a little less during the summer.

Because of school for the kids, our vacations have to be during the summer months. We went and stayed at Kidani a few weeks ago, but am curious how Vero is during the summer.

OP, beautiful picture---looks like you're having a great time. Is the resort very crowded/full? I ask because it looks like their peak season is Spring Break, and the points are a little less during the summer.

Because of school for the kids, our vacations have to be during the summer months. We went and stayed at Kidani a few weeks ago, but am curious how Vero is during the summer.

The points are less in the summer at Vero, because of the hotter weather and the chance of hurricanes. Peak season is during Spring Break due to the weather and not being hurricane season and it being cold further north.

I can't wait to get there in a little over two months. We have an ocean view room as well!!! Just want to kick back and relax a bit...enjoy some good food...check out the area..and walk the beach!!!

We will be there in 40 days and have booked an Inn OV and wondered what your room number is? I'm sure it must be directly on the back but wondering if it was on the pool side?
Anything you can tell me about VB would be appreciated. First stay there for us and we will be taking our 6 and 8 year old grandsons.

TYIA

I recall years back when we stayed at VB at the Inn and had the balcony with a solid rail area...difficult to view the water when sitting. Anyone know which rooms to avoid or which rooms to SPECIFICALLY ask for that will not have the restricted view? Thanks:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter