At SSR got an upgrade!!

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
We just check in today for a 4 night stay. Moving to Rivera on Thursday for 3 nights.

We arrived about 1pm, I knew the Villa was probably not ready because I didn’t An alert on my phone. So I checked in at the front desk and they told me that I was going to be in the Paddocks. DH And I wouldn’t have a fantastic lunch at The Boathouse!

I still have not heard anything at it it was about 3:50 PM. So I stopped by the carriage house and there was a CM there with the iPad and I just asked him if you could tell me if it was gonna be soon or if it was going to be delayed. He said let me check. He said you need to stay at the Paddocks. I said no. He said I can upgrade you to a newly renovated villa in the Springs and I said I love it.

I had ask on a previous thread, could I be upgraded to a renovated Villa! Well, the answer is yes you could be.

The one bedroom villa is gorgeous. I think we may be the first people staying here? Housekeeping came in just when I got here. And the woman said this Villa was missing a toaster. And she brought in a box with a brand new toaster in it.
😎👍🏻

We just check in today for a 4 night stay. Moving to Rivera on Thursday for 3 nights.

We arrived about 1pm, I knew the Villa was probably not ready because I didn’t An alert on my phone. So I checked in at the front desk and they told me that I was going to be in the Paddocks. DH And I wouldn’t have a fantastic lunch at The Boathouse!

I still have not heard anything at it it was about 3:50 PM. So I stopped by the carriage house and there was a CM there with the iPad and I just asked him if you could tell me if it was gonna be soon or if it was going to be delayed. He said let me check. He said you need to stay at the Paddocks. I said no. He said I can upgrade you to a newly renovated villa in the Springs and I said I love it.

I had ask on a previous thread, could I be upgraded to a renovated Villa! Well, the answer is yes you could be.

The one bedroom villa is gorgeous. I think we may be the first people staying here? Housekeeping came in just when I got here. And the woman said this Villa was missing a toaster. And she brought in a box with a brand new toaster in it.
😎👍🏻
Congrats 🎊🎈🍾

We got upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom as well. We were in Congress Park in a renovated villa. Unfortunately it had some noticeable wear already. There was part of the veneer cover strip missing underneath the couch. The couch was already pilling. Chipped paint in the kitchen and some of the non-functioning cabinet covers were on very shoddy.
Really do think it is a beautiful Reno though and so grateful for the one bedroom upgrade. Beautiful view of Disney Springs.

😎👍🏻

Make sure you check your point totals over the next couple weeks. A voluntarily offered upgrade by resort personnel where you have not requested any change at all is usually a free upgrade. However, the information you provide indicates you were supposed to be in standard view in the paddock, you said no to that choice insisting on a change, and then you were told you could be upgraded to room in the Springs, which is in the preferred category. That indicates your change could be deemed one specifically requested by you and you could find that the extra points needed for that new room will be taken from your account sometime in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter