At a risk of sounding DVC dull

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
We are making our 1 st trip home to OKW on 12/1/05. My wife wants to check out other DVC units at other properties. We hit the Whispering Canyon Cafe every time and this time will be no different. (Here is my Question) When we are at the Lodge will we be able to check out the VWL and see a 2br unit as well as the atrium with the tree set up? :bounce:

You'd certainly be able to walk over and see the lobby of the VWL building, but there isn't a 2BR set up for you to have a tour or anything like that. You might ask if housekeeping is cleaning one - you might be able to get a peek. Ask at the desk - it wouldn't hurt!!!

Since that is a very busy time at DVC resorts, you will have to take your chances on getting to see a unit that either isn't occupied or that is being cleaned.

When the sales center was at the BW, they have units of each size and decorated like ones from each resort for you to see. I don't know if they have that at SSR, but my guess would be yes. I believe the member tour is on Wednesday afternoons. You could go over there and check out all the units at once.:)

As far as seeing the other properties, I think making ADRs at the yummy restaurants is the way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter