• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASMo vs. ASMu

TZMOM

DIS Veteran
THANKS to all on this site - I have now decided to forego the after Easter time & will be going 5/19-5/24/02. Haven't made ressies yet BUT if I call CRO for "room only" package, do you ask what rates are for AAA vs. DC or are they usually the same? DS is 12, are the ASMo & ASMu booking quickly for that time because of the 100 anniversary? If I decide I will need to pay for Park Hopper Passes (long story, but friend of a friend still works at Disney, is trying to get freebies) what's the best way to go about doing that? Sooo many questions, sooo many more to come. THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY for all the invaluable help - not as overwhelmed as I was before!!!!:D :D :D :jester:

Go to all stars movies!!!!skip music especially the jazz building!!!they have spooky wallpaper in the bathrooms!!!

If you want to book with a discount now, you will need to go with the AAA. The Disney Club discounts have not yet been released for 2002 (I still haven't figured that one out!). You have several options for purchasing passes. You can check with your local AAA office for discounted passes. It is my understanding that the type of passes offered by AAA varies from office to office. You can also purchase your passes at a discount with your Disney Club membership. You can purchase them from your local Disney Store, by phone, online or even when you check in at your resort.

I'm not sure how quickly the All-Star Resorts are filling for your travel dates, but should those resorts be sold out, don't forget the new Pop Century Resort!

Good Luck!

I've stayed at both and would hands-down recommend the All Star MOVIES! :) While both offer good value for the money, it's really hard to beat the larger-than-life movie icons that highlight the hotel grounds. It just creates a more Disney-like atmostphere than the other contenders in the value-priced category. My children were especially delighted to see their favorites from Disney movies virtually at every turn! Pixie Dust to You! :)

We are staying at the ASMo. We could have probably gotten a little better deal by going to ASMu or ASSp, but since this is our first trip (my 4 year old and I) we wanted to do ASMo!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter