ASMo Check In Time?

arthur_fowler

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a booking at ASMo and "Magic" pass for length of stay. Obviously I want to get the most out of every day of the pass I have but I apparently do not get the "Magic" pass until I check in to ASMo.

What time can I check in to ASMo?

Thanks

Official check-in time is 4:00. But if you arrive earlier than that, you can check in and they will either give you your room then (if its ready) or store your luggage until it is ready. They will give you your room keys (which will have your park passes on them) and you can head off to the parks! I've checked in as early as about 7:30 am.

You can check in at any time - the desk is open 24 hours (or they used to be anyway).

You may not get your room right away, but they can hold your luggage if necessary and you can go enjoy the World from the moment you check in until the end of the day you leave!

-Kim

Ok......... so if your room isn't ready when you arrive and the tickets are on the room keys, can they give you a temporary pass for the time until your room is ready?

Also, on your last day you obviously need to check out (Time ?) but can you keep your room key/pass (or temporary pass) for the remainder of that day?

If you check in before your room is ready, they will give you your room key/park passes then. You don't need a temporary pass. On your last day, your room key will get you into the parks until midnight. No need for a temporary thing then either. The room key will stay active until the end of the day.

Check-out is at 11 and they will again store your luggage, if you ne3ed.

Also, on your last day you obviously need to check out (Time ?) but can you keep your room key/pass (or temporary pass) for the remainder of that day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!