• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Asm Reservations

MACY00

Earning My Ears
WE ARE GOING IN SEPTEMBER. I CALLED TO RESERVE ROOM. I TALKED TO SOMONE THAT DIDN'T WANT TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. I CALLED BACK AND CANCELLED. I PLAN ON CALLING BACK TODAY. I JUST WANT ROOM ONLY CAN SOME ONE TELL ME THE NUMBER. THANKS

1-407-WDISNEY is the number I always call for ressies. There is no guarantee that whoever answering will be from the CRO as the WDTC answers the same line.

Just an FYI-when you post in all caps it is like shouting (in the online world) and is really hard on the eyes.

HTH!

Thanks so much can you tell i am new to the online world!My husband spends more time on here.
thanks
Denise

I have never had any problems with calling WTDC - I just make it clear that I am booking a room only and we go from there

Thanks
Jason

I did it. I called back this morning and booke room only for a week in September. I already have my tickets. I was a little frustrated after this weekend. The guy just wasn't very friendly, the lady today was very helpful and very nice. Thanks everyone!
denise

Excellent news - have a great trip!!!!

I hope that Pixie dust I threw helped you get the person you needed at CRO/WTDC :jester:

Take Care

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm glad you finally got someone helpful. Unfortunately...you get a cm once in awhile who is not in a good mood. However, the majority are very helpful.
Last time I booked I called quite frequently with questions and 9 times out of 10 ended up chatting awhile with some great cm's
Next time you get someone not so helpful...get there name. WDW is known for their customer service. I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy about a rude cm especially when you are trying to spend your money there.
Anyway, have a great time!!!

Glad it worked out. That is the good thing, though, you can just call again and get a friendly person.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter