Asking Lady Lucca...

Cinderella Fan

Disney Bride!! December 2006
Can you please send me your t-shirt design with the Mickey Christmas ornament with our names in the middle. (Angie, BG, Ben). Also, Christmas 2006 underneath?

Thank you so much for your help. Your designs are all just amazing! I am just not talented enough to create my own.....

princess:

Thanks. By the way, Julia & Nick's Mom, did you get the PM I sent you the other day?

Thanks again...

princess:

Cinderella Fan said:
Thanks. By the way, Julia & Nick's Mom, did you get the PM I sent you the other day?

Thanks again...

princess:

Yep - I did

I have been busy this week and didn't do a lot of designing

I will have your design in a day or two!!!!

I had sent Lady Lucca a PM about a design I wanted on a thread of hers, but hadn't heard anything. It's the one with the DIsney stick family. Does anyone know if that is "her" design or can someone else alter it for me?

Sorry all, I've been busy but I will get these done for you hopefully this weekend.

ladylucca said:
Sorry all, I've been busy but I will get these done for you hopefully this weekend.

Hey, great to see you. Hope you'll post more. We miss you!

ladylucca said:

Delighted to "see" you! Welcome back ::yes::

HI! I don't want to hijack this thread but I used some of your designs on my last trip and wanted to say thanks. Here is a picture of stepmom in your Evil Queen shirt. My dad wore the Grumpy's garage in the same color but declined to have his picture taken. He's just like that, he loved the shirt. And I wore the Lilo and Stich trip planner one, but of course I had the camera and no one took a picture of me. I LOVE the Stich one. They looked so serious! I just wanted to say thanks a million. :goodvibes

WDW2006015.jpg

The picture is great, glad you liked the designs!

Thank you so much for your hard work. :banana:

However, my name is Angie, not Annie.... :rotfl: Is there any way you could change that for me?? Also, could you put the names on their own ornament?

Thanks so much!!!!! :wizard:

LOL! I'm sooo sorry. Was doing an ornament for an annie too and I think I got a wee bit confused.
I edited my previous post and put the correct designs in

Thank you so much! They are beautiful!! I can't wait to wear them.

You did a great job! Thank you again! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter