Asking for prayer

Arizona Rita

DIS Veteran
Some of you may have seen on the television last week about a house that exploded in Peoria, AZ.
That was my nephews house. He was able to get his girlfriend out of the house but he has burns over 60% of his body. He is being kept sedated and he is hanging on. His girlfriend is much worse.
Tomorrow, they will attempt the first skin graft and try to take him off of his ventilator.
May I please make a request for prayer, good thoughts and pixie dust that things go well for him, and for her.
His name is Beau and her name is Tierra.
Thank you so much.
Rita

Oh Rita, I'm so sorry! I was actually visiting my brother and his family in Surprise last week, my SIL told me about it over the weekend because it was near where they use to live. Prayers and pixie dust to you and your family and your dear nephew Beau!

Becky

Rita, :hug:, prayers and pixie dust being sent. My heart goes out to you and I pray that they both recover.

:hug: to them both Rita, prayers and pixie dust for the skin grafts and recovery process :hug:

I have not seen the story, I'm so sorry to hear they were hurt.
I will be praying for them and the doctors. I hope the graft goes well.

Oh my Rita..

I had not heard about that.. I am so sorry..

Prayers being said.... Keep positive thoughts.... keep us posted... :hug:

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

This is kind of what happened, no one knows for sure except the kids, Tierra lit a candle and the house exploded.There was a gas leak and the poor thing didnt know not to light a candle. So she got the full brunt of it. Beaus back was to her.
Somehow Beau had the presence of mind to pick her up and get her out of the house or she would not be here. Everyone, media, friends, strangers are all referring to Beau as a hero.
Beau has had 3 surgeries, mainly on his back. His face looks like a bad sunburn so he was lucky there. They are still keeping him sedated. No reason for him to be aware of pain.
Tierra has lost one of her ears but they were able to save her hand. I know she has had several surgeries.
Angels come in many shapes and sizes and in different ways. When Beau took her out of the house the neighboor next door had heard the explosion and she came out and she is a retired first responser, so she stayed with them until help came. An officer had just finished issuing a ticket when the explosion went off and he called it in immediatly and then got to their house. Medvac had the kids to the hospital in 20 minutes.
And maybe I should also thank the got who got the ticket for having the officer in the right place at the right time.

Anyways, if I could please ask that you continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for letting me ramble.
Prayers and thought sto all!
Rita

am continuing prayers Rita, they will have a long road of recovery (my cousins were in a car fire years ago) thankful they have each other and for those who were on the scene so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter