Asked about child's age.

Lol. May not be so funny in 10 years because it's possible. Airlines may start doing it sooner than you think. Ticket based on your weight and added to your carry on luggage

I have no problem with that - planes can only handle so much weight, and more weight uses more fuel, and more fuel costs more money. And if it keeps people from cramming overweight bags into overhead bins, I'm all for it!

With a son who SOARS off the height charts, I get get ASKED all the time how old he is. We never went before he needed a ticket, but I am fully prepared on our next trip when he is 9 to get asked his age about his ticket.

If your child is under the proper age and you answer their proper age without getting upset I am sure it will end just fine. When my kids got close to that age (yeah we snuck in that extra trip of them going for free) and we were asked how old, I told them. No problems. If I were worried because my child appeared and acted much older, I'd carry a copy of birth certificate.

Maybe I missed it here and I've never read it elsewhere that someone with a legitimate "free" kid was ever told they didn't believe them after they stated their age.

It's not absurd if Disney feels they have a problem with guests "basically stealing" .... it's why they instituted finger scans on tickets ..... it's one reason they added MB and tied so much to it, to keep the guests from packing rooms with too many people .... it's why they added gates with MB scanners to get in to the pool so that day guests or hoppers don't use .... I will add my week there that to get into parking lots and get my shopping discounts every CM scanned my MB and checked my ID to match.

Innocent people have no reason to get upset.
Glad that’s not how our justice system works. Jeeze. But, what I have a problem with is not being asked but the inspection/interrogation OP described. Getting out the stroller is absurd to me. What exactly is that going to prove anyway??! That’s a hassle. Sorry, but you don’t treat paying customers like they are probably stealing from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!