Ask me how happy I am to be DVC?!

disneymom225

Too excited to sleep!
My babysitter is planning a trip for her family in Feb. to WDW. She just paid $5000 for a week's stay (granted, that does include passes and meal plan) but she is staying in 2 rooms at Riverside (nice but not the BC!). She is getting one vacation for 1/3 of what I paid for 49 years worth (did I say that right? Math isn't my strong point-I am trying to say what a great deal DVC is).
I am so happy we bought into DVC and can't wait to go back in February for our DD's birthday!

So how happy are you again?? :teeth:

I know I am sure happy. I can tell I will be very spoiled :)

Isn't it amazing? I keep a spreadsheet with all of our reservations and how much it would cost to stay if we did not own DVC. This was such a good choice for us. I just wish we did it sooner. Annmarie

I so totally agree!!!

My brother and SIL are taking my DNephew and DNiece to WDW in July and staying Poly Concierge for a week...with the tickets and dining plan it is running them about $10 under $5000!!! And that doesn't count airfare and spending money...

WOW!

With points, AP's and the DDE we are able to do even longer vacations in bigger accomodations (and even a treat - 4 nights AKL Concierge - this February to burn expiring reservation points) for a tiny fraction of the cost.

Trip of a lifetime? Sure. Every six months, thanks to our DVC. We absolutely LOVE it!!!

BCVOwner2002 said:
Isn't it amazing? I keep a spreadsheet with all of our reservations and how much it would cost to stay if we did not own DVC. This was such a good choice for us. I just wish we did it sooner. Annmarie

That's a heck of an idea! Why didn't I think of that?!

We're taking our extended family to the tune of 3 additional rooms this upcoming April. I went to the disneyworld.com website and went through the pricing of the resort accommodations and printed that. I wanted to see exactly what the value of the room was, it's a bunch. Now I'm trying to decide whether or not to share that with our guests. :confused3

BCVOwner2002 said:

I did that, I have a 4 page spread sheet to figure how many points I am using, the cost of them over the course of time, what that room is at rack rate.

Wow, I must have a lot of time on my hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter