Asian Salad at Bradley Falls Kiosk

CdnBuzzFan

DIS Veteran
Wondering if the Asian Salad at Bradley Falls Kiosk in AK is on the DDP as a snack credit and if it would work as a light lunch. If you've tried it can you tell me about it or share a picture?

I don’t think the salad is available anymore anyway. It looks like they changed the name to Caravan Road and they no longer offer it:confused3

I don’t think the salad is available anymore anyway. It looks like they changed the name to Caravan Road and they no longer offer it:confused3

Thank you!! I wondered why I couldn't find Bradley Falls anywhere except the review on Disney Food Blog and that was only from when it first opened.

Thank you!! I wondered why I couldn't find Bradley Falls anywhere except the review on Disney Food Blog and that was only from when it first opened.
It took me a little digging to figure it out. I like Asian salads so was curious about this, but couldn’t find it. Luckily on The Mouse for Less it had the Caravan menu and said (formerly Bradley Falls). Mystery solved!

Sharonabe, the Disney Foodblog is also where I saw this. They were saying that it is a snack credit on the DDP but I guess if it no longer exists, that no longer matters. :) I cant find either restaurant (Bradley Falls or Caravan Road on the MyExperience App).

It took me a little digging to figure it out. I like Asian salads so was curious about this, but couldn’t find it. Luckily on The Mouse for Less it had the Caravan menu and said (formerly Bradley Falls). Mystery solved!
Did they have the salad on the menu on the Mouse for Less?

Sharonabe, the Disney Foodblog is also where I saw this. They were saying that it is a snack credit on the DDP but I guess if it no longer exists, that no longer matters. :) I cant find either restaurant (Bradley Falls or Caravan Road on the MyExperience App).
I just checked their website. It's not there so maybe it is no longer available.

9E8EBC00-0FEA-4512-9D73-06E4E2760B12.jpeg 108D6C41-FE6E-4C32-BB81-C9D8F00E3E01.png
It’s on the app, but it’s closed. Looks to be seasonal like @sharonabe said. It looks like the noodle salad is pictured, but they have removed it from the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!