As the Ticker Turns...the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

Jeanette have you ever stayed at BLT? It is on my bucket list. I agree AKL is fantastic, it even met picky Bob's approval. :rotfl:

I was going to try to multi-quote but there were just too many and I am feeling lazy this morning.

Hope everyone has a terrific day today:)

I am too tired for multi quote too:faint:

We have stayed at BLT 3times. 2 times in a 1bdm and once in a 2bdm.

We loved the space and modern feeling and most especially the extra bathrooms:rotfl2:

Let me know if any specific questions. We would definitely stay again.:thumbsup2

:flower3: good morning to everybody else!

:dance3: New thread dance

We got our tickets for MNSSHP in the mail on Saturday!!! We're going on Halloween!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

It's crazy but I think I'm officially done switching resorts!!!

Just for fun I went back to revisit all my changes and here's the list-

*First it was a Universal resort
*Then Shades of Green and a Universal hotel split stay
*Pop Century with free dining
*Back to Universal hotel
*Back toPop with upgraded free dining
*Then Shades of Green
*Then back to Universal
*Then CBR Pirate room with free dining
*Then AKL bunk bed room with free dining
*Then back to Shades again!!
*POR the whole trip
*WL 5 nights, Royal Pacific 3
*French Quarter 6 nights, Universal RP 2.
*POFQ the whole trip
*Universal Hard Rock 2 nights with WL courtyard free dining 6 nights
*AoA Cars suite with 2 nights Hard Rock
*WL Courtyard bunkbed free dining with 2 nights Hard Rock

and finally...........AoA Cars Suite with free dining and 2 nights at Hard Rock!!

Still waiting on some refunds to come back. It's a weird feeling being done, I even have dining reservations in place! Crazy!:tilt:

Great a new thread and I love the new title .... : ) I'm actually not sure I posted my most current changes on the last thread? So there's my sign I've switched things around to much! Animal kingdom lodge club level November 9 - 19 & November 19 - 22 at grand Floridian RP club level. I shouldn't even write these words BUT I think I'm all set and happy : )
We just got back for Las Vegas a few days ago and so fun to play some slots with free drinks and with our comps we got our room free only paying for the resort fee so that was nice. Also new is we have a trip booked for Disneyland July 21 for 10 days and will be taking our twin grandsons who just turned 14 yrs old a few weeks ago. Will spend 4 days at Disneyland and California adventure, then an evening at an Angel's baseball game and 1 day at universal studios, a beach day and dinner at the beach as well as visiting with family for a few days. ( so easy to go to Disneyland planning wise which is good or I'd be changing things around I'm sure there too )

Hoping all you resort changers had a great Fourth of July holiday weekend and have a great new week ahead ... Any ongoing trips or soon to be trips for anyone coming up?

I am too tired for multi quote too:faint:

We have stayed at BLT 3times. 2 times in a 1bdm and once in a 2bdm.

We loved the space and modern feeling and most especially the extra bathrooms:rotfl2:

Let me know if any specific questions. We would definitely stay again.:thumbsup2

:flower3: good morning to everybody else!
BLT looks awesome! And it is available for my dates, I just can't justify to DH or myself the extra 2500 bucks to change to there...if only it was included in the RO offers :(

Yes, I think I've decided to definitely do one for this upcoming trip. :thumbsup2
:cool1::cool1::cool1: YAY for a TR!!:cheer2:

We got our tickets for MNSSHP in the mail on Saturday!!! We're going on Halloween!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

*Back to Universal hotel
*Then Shades of Green
*Then back to Universal
*POR the whole trip
*POFQ the whole trip

and finally...........AoA Cars Suite with free dining and 2 nights at Hard Rock!!

Still waiting on some refunds to come back. It's a weird feeling being done, I even have dining reservations in place! Crazy!:tilt:
Here's the link to my PTR which will alleviate any concern that you have a lot of changes :rotfl: plus it also has my changes for last year :rolleyes2 Enjoy!

http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3115309

An we are done too! My family cannot pick anywhere else they would rather be than OKW right now :upsidedow

Great a new thread and I love the new title .... : ) I'm actually not sure I posted my most current changes on the last thread? So there's my sign I've switched things around to much! Animal kingdom lodge club level November 9 - 19 & November 19 - 22 at grand Floridian RP club level. I shouldn't even write these words BUT I think I'm all set and happy : )
We just got back for Las Vegas a few days ago and so fun to play some slots with free drinks and with our comps we got our room free only paying for the resort fee so that was nice. Also new is we have a trip booked for Disneyland July 21 for 10 days and will be taking our twin grandsons who just turned 14 yrs old a few weeks ago. Will spend 4 days at Disneyland and California adventure, then an evening at an Angel's baseball game and 1 day at universal studios, a beach day and dinner at the beach as well as visiting with family for a few days. ( so easy to go to Disneyland planning wise which is good or I'd be changing things around I'm sure there too )

Hoping all you resort changers had a great Fourth of July holiday weekend and have a great new week ahead ... Any ongoing trips or soon to be trips for anyone coming up?

We posted at the same time :thumbsup2 LOVE the new split!!! And Disneyland!!! Very cool!

You are SO right about the pet resorts....al the Universal deluxes are pet-friendly..speaking of Universal, Kim you would love the Transformers ride :) back to WDW talk ;)

I'm sure I would. I would love to go to Universal, I'm just worried about there being a lot of rides my hubby (and even me) wouldn't be able to ride.

*Back to Universal hotel
*Then Shades of Green
*Then back to Universal
*POR the whole trip
*POFQ the whole trip

WOO HOO On getting the MNSSHP tickets.

The DH and I haven't been to Vegas in about 9 years. We loved it and spent most of our time at the Blackjack tables.

BLT looks awesome! And it is available for my dates, I just can't justify to DH or myself the extra 2500 bucks to change to there...if only it was included in the RO offers :(

Here's the link to my PTR which will alleviate any concern that you have a lot of changes :rotfl: plus it also has my changes for last year :rolleyes2 Enjoy!

An we are done too! My family cannot pick anywhere else they would rather be than OKW right now :upsidedow

Headed over to the PTR.

On our trip, we're just waiting on the release of the Candlelight Processional dining packages and the list of narrators.

Awww....thank you!! :hug: It feels good to be back!

I most certainly have purchased my MNSSHP tickets! We're going October 5th. In fact, I already have the costumes for myself and Ed completed. :woohoo: I just need a few more things for Reid's but it's pieces that he may grow out of so I'm waiting until September to purchase those.

Yay MNSSHP! I can't decide what to be when we go, we're going on Halloween.

Morning all! :wave2:

Hope you are all having a fab weekend. I promise to be more than just a pop in here on the new thread....so nice to see everyone stopping in! Kook that is a wonderful pic you posted of SAB! No changes report here.

Even though we are not doing many table service for our family trip, the kiddos requested we book Sci-fi for lunch on our HS day. So now we are reserved at Sci-fi and Via Napoli. Yummy.....Sangria!

Hugs to all:hug:

Jen

We reserved Sci Fi too, it looks like so much fun! We've never been to Via Napoli.

:rotfl: I love OKW, we used to stay there when we had DVC.

Yay MNSSHP! I can't decide what to be when we go, we're going on Halloween.

We reserved Sci Fi too, it looks like so much fun! We've never been to Via Napoli.

Via Napoli is really yummy...especially if you have any pizza lovers in your family. I hadn't made an ADR there for our upcoming trip but I kept thinking about it. So, of course, I added a lunch ADR there. I figured if we ordered one big pizza, it will be very reasonable to pay OOP.

Is this your first MNSSHP? We went back in 2012 & loved it!! That year, our costumes were Wendy Darling (myself), Mr. Smee (DH) and Cpt. Hook (DS, 4 then). This year we will be Vanellope Von Schweetz (myself), Wreck-It Ralph (DH) and Fix-it Felix (DS, now 6).

Via Napoli is really yummy...especially if you have any pizza lovers in your family. I hadn't made an ADR there for our upcoming trip but I kept thinking about it. So, of course, I added a lunch ADR there. I figured if we ordered one big pizza, it will be very reasonable to pay OOP.

Is this your first MNSSHP? We went back in 2012 & loved it!! That year, our costumes were Wendy Darling (myself), Mr. Smee (DH) and Cpt. Hook (DS, 4 then). This year we will be Vanellope Von Schweetz (myself), Wreck-It Ralph (DH) and Fix-it Felix (DS, now 6).

I love pizza, might have to schedule that. Not our first MNSSHP, but it is our first time going on Halloween. Love your costume ideas!!

I love pizza, might have to schedule that. Not our first MNSSHP, but it is our first time going on Halloween. Love your costume ideas!!

It's definitely worth visiting if you love pizza! :thumbsup2

Thanks! It's always a challenge for me to find a costume theme that my DH will actually agree to for dressing up.

That's going to be so much fun to be there on Halloween! So exciting!! :goodvibes

:rotfl: I love OKW, we used to stay there when we had DVC.
I can't wait!!!! We've stayed at SSR when we owned DVC and we LOVED it!!

I'm sure I would. I would love to go to Universal, I'm just worried about there being a lot of rides my hubby (and even me) wouldn't be able to ride.
There's lots to do there even if you don't do the crazy rides! And the resorts are so much cheaper than Disney, you can pool hop, or just explore there and CityWalk as well! :goodvibes

I probably did it wrong....
Try this..... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3115309

Sweet!! That one works.

I can't wait!!!! We've stayed at SSR when we owned DVC and we LOVED it!!

There's lots to do there even if you don't do the crazy rides! And the resorts are so much cheaper than Disney, you can pool hop, or just explore there and CityWalk as well! :goodvibes

I wonder if I can convince the DH to do a Universal/Beach trip sometime soon. hmmmm......you really have me thinking.

EEEEEEEK!!!!

Tomorrow our trip countdown will be in the 30's!!!! :scared1:

I have to get crackin' and get us ready for this trip. DH did pick up ziploc bags for me so at least I have those to pack with, lol! :lmao:

Hello, my sweet RC a Family! Thank you, dear Jeanette, for the invite and our new awesome home! It is not an easy job to be reigning RC Queen, but you do it better than anyone else could even dream of...and keep us all happy and planning as well! :goodvibes Janet, thank you for the truly amazing job of keeping up with our changes!! You are definitely the woman for that difficult job! Sort of an adventure! ;) Love you, dear friends. :love: I may the quiet partner these days but will always be a member of our RC very special family! :goodvibes Heck, I even made first page!! :cheer2:

Welcome to all old and new RCers...so good to see you again! Happy planning..and most important...happy cha-cha-cha changing! :cool1:

:wave2::cool1::rotfl2: I am so bleepin' happy to see everyone. Minnie.....:hug::yay::yay::yay::yay::dance3: It is a wonderful thing to be able to come home to my peeps. Minnie you said it the best, we will always be members of the RC family. I, too, have been a quiet partner (too much going on in the past two years to even go back and talk about) but coming here and planning our upcoming trip has been magical. PAS if I haven't already thanked you, you have always embraced the spirit of this thread and you do it so well. Thank you for keeping the light on for us.....and sending out breadcrumbs for those of us, who need a little help getting back. :grouphug::sad: Silly RC girl is now crying......

The lost sheep have found our way home :goodvibes

:grouphug:

:sad: :grouphug: These are happy tears.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter