As the Ticker Turns...the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

GF will be fantastic! You are definitely a Resort Changer:rotfl:
:thanks:

I (DH) was actually pushing for Poly (mostly bc I've always wanted to stay there), but that ended SUPER quick yesterday went we snagged an ADR at V&A. We actually changed the room type bc of the ADR (but I changed it back *shhh dont tell DW, its a surprise* LOL).

Hi everyone I was back at it again. I had my home resort AKV booked for 12/13-18. But then I decided I wanted to try Poly, so I tried split staying. Not every day I wanted opened up, so I booked BLT deluxe studio lake view. Well then I was reading that they are smaller than other deluxe studios. So then I changed it to BLT 1-bedroom lake view. I’m done now. Lol

Not necessarily a resort change, but now we are coming in July 5, staying one night at Pop Century, then transferring over to GF. Never done a split stay before so this will be fun and interesting. :)

I feel like I found my people a little late. I've lost count at how many resort changes I've done for our upcoming trip.
Since the beginning of this year we've had the following resorts booked - POFQ, CSR (at least twice), GF, Poly, BWI, AKL, ASSp, ASMo & Pop (at least 3 times) in different configurations split stays and single stays.

I think we've finally settled on Pop for the entire trip. I hope.

I'm now to the point I am afraid to book as it will just change anyway...Pop and Bresort-will have to choose one and cancel the other, but DD can get a good rate at POFQ and I have always wanted to stay there (but it is more $$)...

Let the resort changes begin for our next trip!
Started with a CL 1 Bedroom suite at GF, just switched to a CL Hospitality Suite at Contemporary. Bit of a savings and a much bigger room :)

Have changed our resort almost every trip, but not sure I've read this in years. Reluctantly booked CBR preferred, Disney called told us they had to take us out of preferred. Long trek the last time we stayed there definitely made me nervous(I literally cried walking with the kids to fill our mugs, turned around and drove to fill them.) Switched to AOA Cars which should be better anyway for my DS13, who just had a growth spurt and is now the length of the pull down bed at CBR.

Hi ladies!!! Hope I remember how to do this! Next trip for me is Tokyo Disney in November 2018!

Well I tried to quote you both but it didn't work.

Wow now that is exciting!!! WDW October 2018 for me 1st CL stay ever AKL

I need to get back to DL. Have a great trip!
Thanks! You’ll love AKL CL. They have afternoon tea too with scones, clotted cream and jam. It’s too bad they discontinued the CL Sunrise Safari. I think we stayed CL during one of the last years they offered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!