Artificial Sweeteners- NSA Desserts

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
We are going to Coral Reef for dinner and see a NSA angel food cake that looks yummy. Anyone know what kind of artificial sweeteners Disney uses for their NSA desserts? Can’t do sugar alcohols.... TIA

Was going to ask the same at some point closer to our trip.

For those that don’t know they’re sweeteners that include sorbitol, mannitol, isomalt and xylitol amongst others.

Unfortunately, they are usually cancer causing, chemical ridden sweeteners, such as Equal or Sweet and Low or other artificial sweeteners. I would much rather see them use something more natural, organic Stevia or even Agave come to mind.

But definitely ask, perhaps they have changed.

That’s a good question. I avoid artificial sweeteners like those for many reasons but mainly because they cause my migraines. So I always avoid those types of desserts because I never know what they add to them. I guess I could ask at the restaurants if I am thinking of ordering anything like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter