Article Released Today Implicating Disney Cover Up Child Pedo Ring...

It’s not personal against Disney. There are thousands of people who work there and in all the other media groups that would never support or be involved with this. It happens that this story involves a child who worked for them so their name is front and center.

Last night Tiffany Fitzhenry releases another video with Two moms coming forward together, the original one and a new one. They provided their real names and explain exactly what happened. Didn’t finish watching it yet.

Look at these shows, some of the things the kids do, say and wear. If they normalize sexualization of children, it would become normal to have sex with them, ex. pedophilia,
Don't let television raise one's children. Preview shows, recording them first if necessary. Have conversations with kids.
I went over to the tv and turned it off, called Cablevision and lodged a complaint.
Why? As Cablevision advised you the previous time you complained, the network is responsible for national commercials. Why (again) complain to the messenger? Did you ever contact Disney, or Nickelodeon, or whatever other channel's owner is responsible for programming and advertising sales? Curious what you expected Cablevision to do?

Why? As Cablevision advised you the previous time you complained, the network is responsible for national commercials. Why (again) complain to the messenger? Did you ever contact Disney, or Nickelodeon, or whatever other channel's owner is responsible for programming and advertising sales? Curious what you expected Cablevision to do?

It is actually likely that it was a commercial slotted in as local advertising (not necessarily for a local business but controlled by the local broadcaster) rather than advertising done by Disney as CableVision stated. There is always some time slotted for that and back then cable was the wild west. Likely CableVision was responsible for the advertising in question and it was likely a mistake that it aired on Disney Channel.

It is actually likely that it was a commercial slotted in as local advertising (not necessarily for a local business but controlled by the local broadcaster) rather than advertising done by Disney as CableVision stated. There is always some time slotted for that and back then cable was the wild west. Likely CableVision was responsible for the advertising in question and it was likely a mistake that it aired on Disney Channel.

Not to pile on, but I thought Disney Channel didn't run adverts?

Not to pile on, but I thought Disney Channel didn't run adverts?

Well, they kinda do, but they are usually not the same as regular commercials, more like how PBS does it. They have spots for Nintendo or Legos, and they "are a proud sponsor of Dinsey Channel" but the ads are generally toned down and not what would air on other networks. Of course they advertise for other Disney products too. The incident in question took place in the 80's though, so I don't know what the status of advertising was on Disney Channel back then. It was a premium add-on channel back then though I think, so I am just not sure. At any rate, the local cable provider usually gets time to run ads over the channel's ads at certain times. Again it was most likely a mistake on the part of CableVision.

That is not to dismiss the other concerns the first poster had about content on Nick and Disney that may be inappropriate. Sometimes I think that too.

EDIT: The poster said it was the 90's - I do not think Disney Channel was premium at that time and likely ran ads similar to how they do today.

Last edited:
Don't let television raise one's children. Preview shows, recording them first if necessary. Have conversations with kids.

I didn’t let television raise my kids. As I said, I was sitting with the kids watching and doing my thing on the couch. This was before cellphones so I was aware what was going on.
And I don’t recall if I had contacted Disney, it’s possible I did. I am one of those ‘letter writers’ and I can count on one hand the amount of responses I received back after sending letters.

The point is how Disney is involved in the sexual abuse of its young child actors and singers, it continues to go on unabated; also, the sexualization of children through Disney programming, how they try to normalize it so the Pedophilia sex abuse of children turns into no big thing. You might not be aware of it, but I have been following it for years, and it is absolutely horrible.

The point is how Disney is involved in the sexual abuse of its young child actors and singers, it continues to go on unabated; also, the sexualization of children through Disney programming, how they try to normalize it so the Pedophilia sex abuse of children turns into no big thing. You might not be aware of it, but I have been following it for years, and it is absolutely horrible.

Honestly, this isn't something I've followed for long. Just when the accusations started coming out over the last couple of years. But, I have been VERY aware of the over sexualization that has been happening culturally. But I just took it to be more of a moral/cultural shift, sort of a "Look how far we've fallen" sort of thing, not an intentional thing done for a sordid purpose. But maybe it is. I find it hard to believe Disney Corp. would do this intentionally. I would think that it would be very risky for Disney as a whole, to be intentionally sexualizing children for the sake of pedophilia, because they know that if it ever came out/if they got pinned for it, it would have the potential to crumble their empire.

That all said, I have seen for many years now online, not a few people making accusations similar to this - that Disney isn't the "golden" company it seems to be, that there are things going on behind the scenes that people aren't aware of, that there has been abuse going on, that they have been trying to groom children etc... and that they refuse to give them their money for these reasons. Admittedly, I always just brushed off the comments because I didn't believe it, and figured they were just uber-strict conservative folk, Disney-haters etc... Unfortunately, reading the article, seeing the actual news reports, knowing what we now know today about Hollywood and abuse of child stars in general, makes me realize there's probably been some amount of truth to it.

Again, I'm not ready to say all of Disney Corp. is corrupt, I still think it's more just a few shady execs. But, if it ever comes out that that this is more widespread...

Last edited:
When I was a court stenographer in NYC, after work I'd go home and watch the news with my grandfather. I've had many cases publicized on the news and every single time the news would flat out LIE about what was said in that courtroom. I worked in the Grand Jury which are secret proceedings. How could the news have heard what was going on? And even if there was a leak, you'd think the reporters would get the story right. But no. So since then, I've never really trusted what the news had to say.
That being said, I have been following independent journalists who speak to people about things they've worked with, things they've done, things that happen to them, etc. Straight from the horses mouth - which is how I like to get my info, too. Anonymous sources are mostly BS.
Tiffany Fitzhenry is a well-known and respected journalist. She started out in Hollywood as a writer and producer. They *Loved* her ideas and offered her $$ and the opportunity to create shows. On her way up in the world of Hollywood, she was propositioned and declined because she was married. She didn't know that's the way Hollywood worked. After her declining that proposition, suddenly her shows that the networks Loved and already started production on were cancelled.
She then realized what Hollywood was all about. Too much to write, this is just the basics.
Since then she has been a whistleblower against Hollywood elite, helping people and families with stories similar to hers. She decided to take her information to the public and started her own company and YouTube channel where she investigates and brings forth her work. She also posts breaking factual news on Twitter; I'd say that's where she is the most.

I am a total Disney girl, since I was a kid. I'm 51 and I'm going next week by myself, I just love it there. But over the years I'd hear stories, horrible stories involving pedophilia and child sex trafficking. The stories are out there with whistleblowers telling their stories. They're just not picked up by mainstream news because basically, they are all in it together. Six corporations own all the media. Six. Think of how many channels are out there, and think that there's only Six corporations. To me, that's just nuts. They own tv, radio and newspaper. Six corporations, and they are all friendly with each other. If something bad is said about one of them, they'll make it a story, but only briefly just so they can say they're being fair. But really, there's a million stories they squash. They also love drama, it makes them big money. So they lie about things, give it a spin, just to make more money.

If CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. aired or published this story, THEN would you believe it? And why? Mainstream media have been caught in lies over and over and over and over and over. Independent journalists KNOW if they lie, they are out of business because they don't have the support huge corporations do, so they make sure what they're putting out there is factual. Also, if an independent journalist lies, they can be dragged into court for lying. These people are just like you and me, they don't have big $$ to defend themselves against big corporations, so they make sure what they are putting out there is Truth.

As I said, Tiffany Fitzhenry is well-known and respected and has over 48,000 subscribers.
Realize also that many do not subscribe for fear of retaliation.
Here is her info from her About section on her website www.tiffanyfitzhenry.com

"Author of the Amazon #1 Bestselling trilogy The Oldest Soul, speaker, and public personality, Tiffany FitzHenry is a Hollywood whistleblower, prolific writer and independent producer. Her soon to be released documentary, LIVING THE DREAM, details her experience as a screenwriter who shot to prominence with multiple award-winning TV and feature projects, garnering the attention of the biggest producers and networks in Hollywood. The film reveals the raw and unfiltered truth behind the scandalous Hollywood headlines, reminds humanity of the critical importance of storytelling, and asks the question, ‘why does Hollywood even exist?’ Presently, she is working toward producing her latest spec pilot, PEACHES, a half hour TV series inspired by her life in the south, with fellow Georgian and Grammy award-winning multi-platinum artist Zac Brown. She also recently co-wrote and produced the short comedy proof-of-concept DAY 8 and is looking toward funding and developing the feature. With a full slate of projects, Tiffany is expanding her independent publishing company, Hierarchy, into film and TV production with the goal of building a full-service movie studio in south Atlanta."

There's also a video she made about a top model, Ana Lucia, and her experience:
More from that site, for context:

"... At this time, I also began learning about the C.I.A./Pentagon involvement in Hollywood. As a writer, I know well the power of storytelling. I know that it can be used for both light and dark purposes and that it is the number one way to deceive and control people.

Much to the chagrin of my reps, I began going to universities to lecture about the hidden hands involved in crafting the content coming out of Hollywood, to remind people of the importance of storytelling and to educate them about what it was being used to do to us and our society as a whole.
Protected by the Armor of God, and with the strength and support from my husband and kids, I’ve spent the last year confronting head on this dark power system, educating as many people as humanly possible about how important storytelling is, how and why it’s been hijacked, and exacting a plan to take it back.

Stories shape society more than anything else. The concept of ‘entertainment’ is possibly, without exaggeration, the biggest lie ever told. “Pop culture” has been an elaborate and well-laid plan by diabolical people who want to control you and rule the world. People who want to have their agenda over our planet, instead of God’s, using stories in order to accomplish their goal.
..."

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/uncategorized/who-i-am-what-im-doing-and-why/
So there's that.

More from that site, for context:

"... At this time, I also began learning about the C.I.A./Pentagon involvement in Hollywood. As a writer, I know well the power of storytelling. I know that it can be used for both light and dark purposes and that it is the number one way to deceive and control people.

Much to the chagrin of my reps, I began going to universities to lecture about the hidden hands involved in crafting the content coming out of Hollywood, to remind people of the importance of storytelling and to educate them about what it was being used to do to us and our society as a whole.
Protected by the Armor of God, and with the strength and support from my husband and kids, I’ve spent the last year confronting head on this dark power system, educating as many people as humanly possible about how important storytelling is, how and why it’s been hijacked, and exacting a plan to take it back.

Stories shape society more than anything else. The concept of ‘entertainment’ is possibly, without exaggeration, the biggest lie ever told. “Pop culture” has been an elaborate and well-laid plan by diabolical people who want to control you and rule the world. People who want to have their agenda over our planet, instead of God’s, using stories in order to accomplish their goal.
..."

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/uncategorized/who-i-am-what-im-doing-and-why/
So there's that.

This brought to mind the movie Wag the Dog

When I was a court stenographer in NYC, after work I'd go home and watch the news with my grandfather. I've had many cases publicized on the news and every single time the news would flat out LIE about what was said in that courtroom. I worked in the Grand Jury which are secret proceedings. How could the news have heard what was going on? And even if there was a leak, you'd think the reporters would get the story right. But no. So since then, I've never really trusted what the news had to say.
That being said, I have been following independent journalists who speak to people about things they've worked with, things they've done, things that happen to them, etc. Straight from the horses mouth - which is how I like to get my info, too. Anonymous sources are mostly BS.
Tiffany Fitzhenry is a well-known and respected journalist. She started out in Hollywood as a writer and producer. They *Loved* her ideas and offered her $$ and the opportunity to create shows. On her way up in the world of Hollywood, she was propositioned and declined because she was married. She didn't know that's the way Hollywood worked. After her declining that proposition, suddenly her shows that the networks Loved and already started production on were cancelled.
She then realized what Hollywood was all about. Too much to write, this is just the basics.
Since then she has been a whistleblower against Hollywood elite, helping people and families with stories similar to hers. She decided to take her information to the public and started her own company and YouTube channel where she investigates and brings forth her work. She also posts breaking factual news on Twitter; I'd say that's where she is the most.

I am a total Disney girl, since I was a kid. I'm 51 and I'm going next week by myself, I just love it there. But over the years I'd hear stories, horrible stories involving pedophilia and child sex trafficking. The stories are out there with whistleblowers telling their stories. They're just not picked up by mainstream news because basically, they are all in it together. Six corporations own all the media. Six. Think of how many channels are out there, and think that there's only Six corporations. To me, that's just nuts. They own tv, radio and newspaper. Six corporations, and they are all friendly with each other. If something bad is said about one of them, they'll make it a story, but only briefly just so they can say they're being fair. But really, there's a million stories they squash. They also love drama, it makes them big money. So they lie about things, give it a spin, just to make more money.

If CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. aired or published this story, THEN would you believe it? And why? Mainstream media have been caught in lies over and over and over and over and over. Independent journalists KNOW if they lie, they are out of business because they don't have the support huge corporations do, so they make sure what they're putting out there is factual. Also, if an independent journalist lies, they can be dragged into court for lying. These people are just like you and me, they don't have big $$ to defend themselves against big corporations, so they make sure what they are putting out there is Truth.

As I said, Tiffany Fitzhenry is well-known and respected and has over 48,000 subscribers.
Realize also that many do not subscribe for fear of retaliation.
Here is her info from her About section on her website www.tiffanyfitzhenry.com

"Author of the Amazon #1 Bestselling trilogy The Oldest Soul, speaker, and public personality, Tiffany FitzHenry is a Hollywood whistleblower, prolific writer and independent producer. Her soon to be released documentary, LIVING THE DREAM, details her experience as a screenwriter who shot to prominence with multiple award-winning TV and feature projects, garnering the attention of the biggest producers and networks in Hollywood. The film reveals the raw and unfiltered truth behind the scandalous Hollywood headlines, reminds humanity of the critical importance of storytelling, and asks the question, ‘why does Hollywood even exist?’ Presently, she is working toward producing her latest spec pilot, PEACHES, a half hour TV series inspired by her life in the south, with fellow Georgian and Grammy award-winning multi-platinum artist Zac Brown. She also recently co-wrote and produced the short comedy proof-of-concept DAY 8 and is looking toward funding and developing the feature. With a full slate of projects, Tiffany is expanding her independent publishing company, Hierarchy, into film and TV production with the goal of building a full-service movie studio in south Atlanta."

There's also a video she made about a top model, Ana Lucia, and her experience:
Just outstanding! Great write up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!