Article Released Today Implicating Disney Cover Up Child Pedo Ring...

Original link no longer works. Article appears to have been taken down
That is just crazy! I read the article when it was posted here. Just further goes to show the cover up that is happening with very high level people engaging in and/or protecting the people that engage in this behavior.

Disney’s bread and butter for decades was cartoons - for children- and then theme parks for families with children. That they now have marketing strategies that target adults doesn’t negate the fact that they are still commonly seen as a kids brand. Their channel is for kids, they dominate the toy aisles, their cartoons / cartoon adaptations dominate the box office.

ETA: I’m an adult that enjoys going with my kids as well as adult only trips.
Thank you!! I totally get where you're coming from and agree that trying to argue the oposite is a bit ridiculous and seems to be just for the sake of trying to hard to find fault with your statement. I seriously doubt that the majority of the population sees Disney branding as anything other than what you described. The reason we as adults also love Disney is because there is a little child in all of us and because we grew up on it.

Not to pile on, but I thought Disney Channel didn't run adverts?

They didn't. Occasionally only for kids toy lines.

It took place in the late ‘90’s

Which is about the time of the minimal toy ads. Otherwise, it was all ads for other shows on the Channel.

Original link no longer works. Article appears to have been taken down

Lots of reasons it could be down. Let's not put tin foil hats on, and assume it's a cover up.

The article has just changed locations. It keeps telling me that it looks like I am posting spam (probably because of my young account and a link) and is not letting me post it:

/breaking-news/second-former-child-star-signed-to-disney-owned-hollywood-records-files-lawsuit/

You need to put that after Ms. Fitzhenry's domain URL to make the link work.

Maybe someone with a more "credible" account can help me out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!