ART to Anaheim Marriott

JBF1982

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I plan to stay at Anaheim Marriott August 26-27. I intend to walk to the parks in the mornings but will probably take ART back to the hotel, at night. I am a solo traveler. I find the website confusing. Does anyone have any information to share about it? Is there a particular shuttle that goes to the Marriott and surrounding hotels? I feel truly clueless about it!

The one by the convention center, correct? Not the suites?

If so you are going to take it back to the Convention Center Grand plaza right there between your hotel and the Hilton.

Anaheim Marriott was a great hotel for the D23 Expo :thumbsup2
Getting to the parks, we used a combination of Uber/Lyft and taxis. Each one-way trip was about $10 including tip, Uber/Lyft slightly less. Longest wait for Uber/Lyft was 5 minutes, taxis were often waiting.

We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott in December. We have never stayed there but have stayed at the Hilton that is located in the same area. You can take the Art shuttle that stops right in front of the hotel. Or walk over to the Toy story Lot and take a free shuttle.

The one by the convention center, correct? Not the suites?

If so you are going to take it back to the Convention Center Grand plaza right there between your hotel and the Hilton.
Yes, near the Convention Center.

We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott in December. We have never stayed there but have stayed at the Hilton that is located in the same area. You can take the Art shuttle that stops right in front of the hotel. Or walk over to the Toy story Lot and take a free shuttle.

We're also staying at the Anaheim Marriott on a trip in Sept. How do we get to the Toy Story Lot from DL entrance?

IMG_9870.PNG
We're also staying at the Anaheim Marriott on a trip in Sept. How do we get to the Toy Story Lot from DL entrance?

We're staying at Courtyard ConventionCtr in Sept. Toy Story lot is across the street from the hotel. It is parking for DL but apparently anyone can use the tram. It brings you right to the edge of Downtown Disney.

Last edited:
I was just going to ask about this hotel - we have previously stayed at the new residence inn just north of this. I feel like I can't get a good gauge from maps - about how long of a walk is it between the two hotels? It looks like it should just be across a parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter