art smiths grab & go menu.

yea i've seen all the menus , but was hoping someone actually asked for these items as take out.
i surely don't want to waste a reservation ( or a table that someone would want) I just wanted these 2 items.
hmmm.
what about ordering from the southern sunshine bar?

I would just walk up and eat the bar - we've never had a wait there, even at peak times. Always have great service, too!

I would just walk up and eat the bar - we've never had a wait there, even at peak times. Always have great service, too!

thanks, but my plan was to take these items back to where we were staying. I had plans on a big meal early in the day, & would grab these after on way out.

I have walked in and ordered a piece of cake to go without any issue. Two or three times, bar area. Enjoy!

Just confirming what's been said above: I'll be at the Springs on Thursday (Thanksgiving) as I'll be in the area for five days for business and was going to hit Homecomin' for dinner. I don't have a reservation but I thought I could grab a seat at the bar and get my fried chicken fix. This shouldn't be a problem, right?

It would be nice to try some desserts which really looked. When we visited in May we stuffed ourselves before we got to dessert.

Thanks. I couldn't get a reservation on my dates for dinner. The bar will work fine for me.

Thanks. I couldn't get a reservation on my dates for dinner. The bar will work fine for me.

They also don't seem to release all tables via reservation - we have walked up to get a table, too, with larger parties (6-8 people) and have been seated within 20 minutes on a Friday night. So if you'd prefer a table, don't hesitate to ask wait time. You can shop/wander until the table is ready. As a couple, we prefer the bar and never ask for a table spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter