"Art of the Craft Tour" reviews?

mom2dzb

Mouseketeer
The Grand Californian offers the "Art of the Craft Tour". I'm looking for reviews. Anyone?

Thanks!

All depends on the guide.
DH goes every time we go.....In Oct. he was the only one and got a private tour including looking in the presidental suite. He loves the Art and Craft syle, so he knows quite a bit about it all.
I have gone once, it was interesting and I think worth it.

Is there a charge? Is it open to everyone, or only those staying at GC?

Sounds like fun - and free is in our price range! :lmao: Is it offered daily? What time? I'm sure the information will be in our check-in packet, but it is fun to plan ahead.

On a schedule I found in a different thread it shows as being offered Sun, Mon, Thurs and Friday at 1:00.

DH has gone on the Art of the Craft Tour - he, too, got a "private" tour that included the Presidential Suite - and really enjoyed it. He's an architect, and very interested in the Arts and Crafts style, so the tour was a kid-in-a-candy-store type experience that he plans to repeat. He took tons of pictures and couldn't stop talking about it for days....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter