Art of Disney Newbie question

past_or

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
We got back from our trip a while ago and now wished we could order a piece of art from Art of Disney in Disney Springs. Is there ANY way we might be able to do this, or do we need to be on property at the store to purchase something from there? Thanks in advance!

Not everything you see at Art of Disney is available online... and the different stores in the park/at Disney Springs have different selections too.

We have been able to order most any art (in park or disney store) we decided to purchase (after we got home and realized we should have purchased it) through shop disney. Now things you see in Disney Springs might be availablel that was.

We tried with Shopdisney - the limited edition art is not on the website. Merchandise guest services seems unable to ship at this time. Is anyone aware of a local service that for a fee will pick up items and ship them for you? Thanks!

The phone number for the Disney springs location is listed on Yelp and other sites. We have been able to call them in past and order things. You can also search the name of what you want as the majority of what they sell now is not exclusive and others will have it.

I don't have any recommendations, but I am always seeing people on facebook advertise their "small business" of picking up any item for you at disneyworld you want, i.e. lim ed popcorn buckets, dolls,etc.
I don't know what extra charge they add, but might help as a last resort if its something you really really want?
Is this a large piece of art? You might end up taking a big hit on the shipping costs alone...

Maybe Uber?

HA.... that doesn't sound right. I mean have them pick it up and ship it for you... probably cost prohibitive, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter