ARrRRrrRrRrRrRrrrrgh!

Rajah

DIS Veteran
:p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester:

Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? Buy? Build? buybuildbuybuildbuybuildbuybuildbuybuildbuybuild???bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

:p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester:

<i>(Don't mind me, I'm just losing my mind over this house stuff. Just got off the phone with the realtor, who has sime nice leads for us, too. :p )</i>

Touch decision, ain't it? I hope you settle on a choice soon. (I say build, but it's JMHO ;) !)

There are some really great houses for really great prices in your area, Tami. Why don't you see how much house you could build for the same money as you would spend to buy? That might help you make up your mind :)

VERY tough decision. Every time I think we've decided to build, we find something we think would be better in a buy category. Every time we decide we have no choice but to buy, we find something that could work in the build category that we really like. :p :jester: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

We can get between 100 and 400 sq ft more by buying rather than building. But then we have the age and have to live with decisions made by other people. And DH *reallyreallyreally* doesn't like the idea of living in a house someone else has lived in :rolleyes: Doesn't bother me as long as the house is still in good condition. I'm surprised he's pickier than I am on that. ;)

If you have never built, I would say go for it. Being that we built the house we are living in, I can honestly say that I would never build again. But it is a really cool experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter