Arriving Tomorrow!

tdgab

Earning My Ears
Tomorrow’s the day! We’re arriving in Orlando at 8am on Wednesday. Our “final” plans are below — as much as anything can or should be “final” when it comes to WDW. Any last-minute thoughts!? Who else will be in the parks?

CC49F649-B9CE-4EA2-A1B7-D172D2604DF5.jpeg

I think i'd skip rope drop at animal kingdom and do the river later in the day after that grueling day at MK.

This...can totally catch NRJ later. Maybe drop FP for Dinosaur as I don't think that ride is very busy and see if there's FP available for NRJ.

Don't forget to keep checking and trying to modify FPs and pick up new ones after your 3 are done.
Looks like a great trip! Have fun!

Have fun - sounds great - but I do agree that having a RD day at AK after that long day at MK might be too much. I would skip the RD - Navi River is not worth it. Truly.

Enjoy!

Your plans look great! I do agree on skipping NRJ, so you can start your day a little later. See if you can pick it up as a 4th FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter