Arriving tomorrow afternoon

Nohal

DIS Veteran
We are arriving tomorrow afternoon and staying on Harbor Blvd. We should get to the park around 2pm. What are the chances that there will still be FP for RSR? At least for the 1st day we aren't doing Maxpass, only getting it if we need it.

We are arriving tomorrow afternoon and staying on Harbor Blvd. We should get to the park around 2pm. What are the chances that there will still be FP for RSR? At least for the 1st day we aren't doing Maxpass, only getting it if we need it.
Moderate chance, depending on crowd level. I'd do MaxPass and reserve as soon as you are through the gate.

When we were there last weekend at 2pm the FPs for RSR were returns at like 10 pm or gone. Single rider is always an option though...
We found MaxPass to be an amazing tool to really get the most of our time at the parks. at 2pm you could still get FPs for Soarin', GoTG and Goofy's - but TSMM and RSR would be tricky

It's a Tuesday. They could still have them for night. But the park also closes earlier, so hard to say. Head straight there and maybe you'll be lucky. Also, check the standby. On less busy days it can have a 45 minute wait. That isn't too bad if you really want to ride. Also you could try single rider if everyone is 7 and older. Finally you could get in the standby line 10 minutes or so before closing. The lines move faster at closing since FP ends.

Keep watching the FP availability and return times and wait times on the app. That will give you the most accurate information so you'll know whether you'll need to get MP as soon as you go through the gates or whether you should head straight to the RSR FP machines or head straight to RSR for the single rider line.

Its 10:30am Pacific time on Tuesday morning, and I just checked the app. Fast Pass return times are at 2:15-3:15pm.

ZERO chance...they're usually gone by 10-11am.

That is absolutely not true at all. You obviously don't go to the park much on weekdays during the school year.

I bet there will be Fastpasses available until 3 pm tomorrow.

Worst case, use the single rider line. Should be well under a 30 min wait.

Check the App for the FP return times when you are on your way to the park to scan in. If FPs are still available on the App, you can buy MP once you enter and get one right then to use later. IF the App says they are out for the day, no need to buy MP if that was all you were buying it for. Save a little money since it will be a shorter park day anyway, arriving at 2pm.

**To complicate a little, sometimes the app will say all FPs are out for the day (and they are, at the paper machines), but if you already have bought MP, you can click on it and it MAY give you a FP time that is not available to the paper FP people.

Just checked the app at 12:45pm and all the FP are gone unfortunately.

Check again

Party size can make a difference. I was with a party of 8 and MaxPass was saying no availabilty for TSMM. I switched to select just 4 of us and got a time. Then selected the other 4 and were able to get a time 20 minutes later. So we were able to ride at the same time when the second maxpass became available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts