Arriving early at CBR?

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
By the way, Hi everyone! I'm Jen. And Woo hoo! I'm goin' to Disney World. Had to get that out.

Anyway. Me and my friends, like idiots booked and paid for the 7:30am flight to Orlando. We arrive at 10:08am. Figure after you get your luggage find the car, and get to the hotel. Roughly 11:30 - 12pm?

Check in isn't until 3pm! We figured we'll go out to eat but that doesn't take 3 hours. Are the rooms sometimes ready early?

Oh yeah. We booked the 7:30pm flight back home. Check out is at 11am. We're soo screwed, sorry if that's offensive but I don't know how else to put it!

Any suggestions? :bounce:

We just did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. When we got there, our room wasn't ready, so they put your stuff in storage and you go along and do whatever you want. We took our bathing suits out of our luggage, and went to the pool. We also had a later flight out, so we did the same thing. Had our luggage put in storage and then did some shopping at DD and some resort hopping. We went back to CBR, got our stuff out and waited for our car to arrive. It worked out great.

I think getting there early/ leaving late is a great way to extend your vacation. If you can get into your room early that is a bonus, I wouldn't count on it though. Have your swimsuit, or shorts ready if you plan on being comfortable before you can get into your room. There are towels in the main pool area only, but if that area is too crowded, or you need to nap in the sun because of your early flight, you could take towels to one of the quiet pool areas. If you do not plan on going to the parks on arrival or departure day you can still enjoy the resort amenities. Just make sure you check in first, so that you have your resort cards. That way you can ride the buses if you wish. Don't forget about renting bikes or a boat, good way to check out the resort. :D

If you don't have any room requests such as building or village, they maybe able to find you something when you arrive. I stayed at CBR once, we arrived about 1:00pm and I requested close to the food court. They had a room reserved for us in Martinique 25, which was perfect as far as location, but it wasn't ready. They did have other rooms ready but they weren't close to the food court, so we decided to wait. We had lunch at the food court and called back a couple times, it was finally ready at 3:00pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter