Arriving after midnight with 2 kids - would resort setup couch bed and pack-n-play?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving Thursday after midnight with 2 kids - would the resort by any chance pull out and setup the couch bed with sheets and pack n play for us if we requested it or is there a service we could pay for this?

I know it's not likely but wanted to ask if there is something I wasn't aware of as this would be extremely helpful (and also cut down on noise when we arrive with our neighbors likely sleeping)

The PnP isn't usually delivered until you arrive (at least in my experience).

We will be arriving Thursday after midnight with 2 kids - would the resort by any chance pull out and setup the couch bed with sheets and pack n play for us if we requested it or is there a service we could pay for this?

I know it's not likely but wanted to ask if there is something I wasn't aware of as this would be extremely helpful (and also cut down on noise when we arrive with our neighbors likely sleeping)
Are you traveling with two adults? If so, maybe one adult stays with the kids in the lobby while the other heads up to to the room to get the beds ready.

Since you are staying at a DVC resort, do not expect that to happen. DVC is a timeshare, not a hotel. Your studio may have the pack and play in the front closet. If it is not, you will have to call housekeeping to request one be brought up to your room. They will not make up the sofa bed for you.
Denise

ok thanks... I didn't think this is something they would do if requested but wanted to check

Highly unlikely.
I realize it will be late and you'll all be tired but really it doesn't take much time or energy to do those things.
Let the kids sit on the bed while you fix the couch and pack n play then transfer.

Highly unlikely.
I realize it will be late and you'll all be tired but really it doesn't take much time or energy to do those things.
Let the kids sit on the bed while you fix the couch and pack n play then transfer.
that's what I thought... i'm not really concerned about my time and energy... just wanting to get the kids in bed as quick as possible and without disturbing any neighbors that may be sleeping that might hear up getting all that setup

thanks!

If the sheets aren't already on the sleeper sofa, they will be on a closet shelf or in the coffee table or a drawer. The pack and play should be in the closet.

All the equipment is right there for you and takes just minutes. We've done it many times (with twins in the pnp's and grandmother on a sofabed). The noise to set up is minimal and is easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter