arriving after 8pm Dme luggage question.

ffcheff

Mouseketeer
Anyone who has arrived after 8 pm have you picked up your luggage or have you let DME deliver it? we land at 830 pm and was just curious how late was the delivery at the resort or should I take it with me on the bus.

Anyone who has arrived after 8 pm have you picked up your luggage or have you let DME deliver it? we land at 830 pm and was just curious how late was the delivery at the resort or should I take it with me on the bus.

ME will pick up your luggage until 11 pm . If you are going to need items in luggage I would suggest picking it up yourself. It can be several hours before it arrives.

ME will pick up your luggage until 11 pm . If you are going to need items in luggage I would suggest picking it up yourself. It can be several hours before it arrives.

DME luggage delivery is for arrivals at MCO between 5 AM and 10 PM.
If you arrive at Orlando International Airport after 10:00 PM, you must collect your luggage at Baggage Claim and bring it with you on the Disney’s Magical Express motorcoach.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/airport-transportation-and-check-in/luggage-delivery/

We've gotten in to MCO around 7pm and haven't gotten our luggage until after 10pm. It can take 2-3 hours for ME to deliver your luggage, so if you don't want to wait, just pick it up yourself. We've also packed in a carry-on what we needed for the night and next morning and left a msg with bell services not to deliver our luggage until the following day.

Thanks for the quick replies. thought luggage delivery might be quicker at night but I guess not. Guess we will just pack our pj's in the carry on bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter