Arrival Dinner - Outside of Parks

I thought that was with an ADR but I could be mistaken. I know some have reported being turned at the gate at some resorts. YMMV
Ohhh, good point. I'll see what I can find out, but I guess to be safe we can just park at DS. Will we have any issue getting on the boat to PO? This will be the day before we move on-site and "officially" begin our WDW vacation.

Olivia's is rather laid back. Most of the time we haven't needed an ADR to be seated. Check their menu online, but we've found a few things that we like, Southernmost Buttermilk Fried Chicken.

Ohhh, good point. I'll see what I can find out, but I guess to be safe we can just park at DS. Will we have any issue getting on the boat to PO? This will be the day before we move on-site and "officially" begin our WDW vacation.
Anyone can use Disney transportation. There’s no need to be a Resort guest.

We have Olivia’s slated for our arrival night. The reviews are consistently good and it looks like a great laid-back vacation start. We are staying at OKW for the first time after driving through there on our last trip. It will be my adult daughter’s birthday dinner and she picked it out. We are really looking forward to eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!