Which arrival date?

• January 16th

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • January 22nd

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

DVCGirl512

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've officially been accepted to the DCP Spring 2018 program as a seater! I initially selected the first arrival date, January 16. However, I've heard since then that the first arrival date people are only allowed to link up with one or two roommates and I really don't want to live with random people. Anyone know if this is true/should I switch to January 22? Thanks in advance!

I'm definitely no expert and completely new at this. My daughter was just accepted yesterday for QSFB and chose the 22nd. I asked why, and she said more people had the 22nd down so she thought it would be easier to find roommates.
Congratulations!!! I hope you all have an amazing experience!!

Hi everyone, and congratulations! My son was just accepted a few days ago in Custodial and we were only offered one arrival date of January 29th.

Congrats OP!

My daughter was accepted this week. Not sure of her reasoning for the decision, but she chose January 22. She will be working attractions

Congrats! I ended up switching to January 22 and I'm so grateful because I found my roommates!

Congrats on being accepted to the program!! If you have any questions, ask away :)! When I did my first program, my arrival was in January. It has changed a lot since then!

I haven't heard that Jan 16 people can only link with one or two people. My DS is arriving Jan 16 and is looking for room mates but doesn;t want to have ones who want to party. Hopefully he can find a few other guys to match up with,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!