Armed Forces Salute and discounts for 2019

P'colaBeachBum

FloGrown!
From Steve's newsletter..

Full Details

For Full Details on the new 2019 Salute offer including ticket prices please see the Disney Armed Forces Salute Page.

Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Discounts

2019 ticket options:

• At Walt Disney World 4-day and 5-day length tickets with the Park Hopper option. You can also add the Park Hopper Plus Option
  • At Disneyland Resort 3-day and 4-day lengths, both Park Hoppers

Tickets will be available for sale at Disneyland and Walt Disney World soon and Shades of Green should have them very soon as well, but it will take quite a while for the MWR distribution system to get them out to the bases, it has taken a month or more in the past!

Please report availability at your base in the comments below as they get them!

Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts
Please Note: That for 2018 the room discount percentages were offered on a sliding scale, see: 2018 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts. Disney did not come out and sat this and they have not for 2019 but we assume this will continue.

Dates
The 2019 Disney Armed Forces Salute runs from 1 January 2019 through 19 December 2019.

There are no Ticket Blockouts for Walt Disney World for 2019!

There are room blockout dates for Disney World 14 – 25 April 2019

Wonder when the resort rates will be loaded in the system and available for booking????

I booked Pop Century for 13-20 January at the military room only rate of $78 per night this evening at around 8 PM EST. It was slightly better than the Disney Visa room only rate I was offered. The CM knew right away that the military rates for 2019 were unveiled today.

I was not able to get Pop last year at the military rate for the same week so I was very happy to get it so easily this year.

Got a quote of 875 per day for poly club level. 466 animal kingdom lodge savanah view. 660 for Grand Flor. Ugghhh i passed since i got two rooms at shades for march but that pop price is tempting. Really disappointing. Ill try again in Dec and Jan.

We used the park hoppers last year and will again this year but we are staying 10 nights and are getting 5-day hoppers. With the regular hoppers (not military) they must be used within 8 days - is this the same with the military promotional park hoppers?

We used the park hoppers last year and will again this year but we are staying 10 nights and are getting 5-day hoppers. With the regular hoppers (not military) they must be used within 8 days - is this the same with the military promotional park hoppers?
No, your Armed Forces Salute tickets will be good until Dec. 19, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!