Arm Bands on rides

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I'm trying to figure out what to put my express pass and phone in for most of the rides. I know on Hulk and a few others I'd have to take my phone out of the band and put it in a locker, but would something like this be ok just to keep my ID, Ticket, and express pass in on those kind of rides: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797TKD13/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AQ2JLZ9VJ686Y

It seems like a great idea if it is allowed. Especially because it is water resistant. I cant put anything around my neck so lanyards are out, plus I hate carrying bags even if they are small.

The easiest way to carry tickets is to have a lanyard and face scan bar on ticket facing window on one side and your hotel room card scannable bar facing other window side (if your staying on site. This is your Express Pass). Keep it in your pocket and pull it out when you need too.

The problem with the arm band is that it could come loose off your arm and became a heavy projectile at the high velocity speeds the coasters are going at and injure you or another person on the intense coaster rides. Which is why they have you store the phones.

I saw a few younger folks walking around with the the water proof phone cases in their back pockets. They stored them in lockers for the intense coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter