• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arkansas Hillbilly in Disneyland

Thanks. I was expecting them over a week ago, and when they didn't show up I went online to find out why.

There was a last "Submit" button I had not hit originally. What I get for trying place the order in a rush. Just glad I realized before they expired!

I'm already planning to try to go back either next spring break or early summer 2016. It's looking more like June, since spring break is the week before Easter for me next year. Don't think I want to deal with those crowds traveling if I can avoid it.

I won't promise either way about my trip this June to US. To my knowledge (I haven't researched US as much as I normally do my WDW trips, that might be a mistake) they don't do a PhotoPass type program. And I don't like taking my camera with me to parks since it is awkward to take on the rides, and there is no good place to leave it (or at least not at any park I've ever been to).

But while this TR hasn't generated 1000 pages of comments, I have been very flattered at the attention of the people who have followed. I won't make any promises, but I can see me doing this again in the future.

That's all I can ask! I liked reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter