Ariel birthday cake I Made

That is spectacular! I am on the boards this morning looking for inspiration for DD2 3rd birthday in a couple of months. I wish I had your talent. Your daughter will be so happy.

That is spectacular! I am on the boards this morning looking for inspiration for DD2 3rd birthday in a couple of months. I wish I had your talent. Your daughter will be so happy.

thankyou that is so sweet of you to say and I appreciate that,I hope you find something awesome!!

That cakes is awesome, I wish I could do things like that, its all I can do to spread icing on a cake in a pan and not ruin it!

Nice job! Are those rock candies along the base?

It's super cute! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Nice job! Are those rock candies along the base?

It's super cute! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

yes they are they actually kinda taste like m &m's they r candy coated chocolate and i used them on a treasure chest cake i made one yr n loved them,so i had to get some for this one

OMG that cake is amazing! If my daughter saw this she would be begging me to make one for her next birthday. Teach me your secrets! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!