Aria - Corner Suite

samserena said:
Hi all,

Has anyone stayed in a corner suite at the Aria before?

Thanks,
Sam

Haven't stayed in a corner suite there but we have stayed there a few times. Its our favorite Strip hotel. 5 star service and property and the beds are ridiculously comfy!

I have. Awesome room. It was a few years ago and I don't know what their current rates are but I remember feeling like we got a sweetheart deal.

Never had a corner suite either but really liked the Aria. We are trying MGM Signature this time as we got a better deal. When are you going? We are going in early November. Only 11 days after I get back from a girl's trip to the world!

We're going 7th & 8th November!

We booked the corner suite because we had a voucher for a particular travel agent here in Aus and the price was only a little bit more for the corner suite over the deluxe room so we thought we'd give it a go!!

Any recommendations for restaurants or things to do within the hotel?

I'm not sure if its still there but when we visited there was a pretty good tapas restaurant in the lobby. I wouldn't fret though as there are probably 50 great restaurants within walking distance

samserena said:
We're going 7th & 8th November!

We booked the corner suite because we had a voucher for a particular travel agent here in Aus and the price was only a little bit more for the corner suite over the deluxe room so we thought we'd give it a go!!

Any recommendations for restaurants or things to do within the hotel?

Enjoy your stay!
Restaurants are pricey there but very good! Jean George's steakhouse is the best we have ever eaten at. Well worth the price. Julian Serrano is also very good. Their new pizza place, 550, had great pizza (and we are very picky pizza eaters!). Gold Lounge and the Deuce are good for a drink and a fun atmosphere. The nightclub is fun too, if thats what you are in to.
There are tons of affordable dining options in the hotels surrounding too. Aria has a great central location on the Strip.
The pool area is beautiful and has a day club. But I don't know if the club is seasonal. Make sure to visit Bellagio next door to check out the conservatory!

The Mandarian Oriental next door has a nice tea service with the sandwiches and sweets on the 23rd floor over looking the strip.

Enjoy your stay!
Restaurants are pricey there but very good! Jean George's steakhouse is the best we have ever eaten at. Well worth the price. Julian Serrano is also very good. Their new pizza place, 550, had great pizza (and we are very picky pizza eaters!). Gold Lounge and the Deuce are good for a drink and a fun atmosphere. The nightclub is fun too, if thats what you are in to.
There are tons of affordable dining options in the hotels surrounding too. Aria has a great central location on the Strip.
The pool area is beautiful and has a day club. But I don't know if the club is seasonal. Make sure to visit Bellagio next door to check out the conservatory!

Great tips!! Thank you!!

We're only there for the weekend but definitely want to have a really nice meal so the steakhouse might be the go!

I'm looking forward to the location because the last couple of times we've stayed at Palazzo and Treasure Island and both being on the North side anything on the South side takes forever to get to.

I hadnt heard of the conservatory before! Looks very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter