Arg, I wish I were there tonight, May 28th

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
I have been very ill for the last week, whereby housebound.

I was supposed to be at Disneyland today with several of my friends celebrating my birthday, but sadly that had to be post-poned due to my health. So - naturally, my mind is at Disneyland today. But, that is NOT the reason for my post.

Tonight is the opening night of Fantasmic! I LOVE this show and had planned on seeing the 10:30pm show tonight with everyone. I have been super excited about this.

I just found out from a friend of a friend that people starting reserving spots for Fantasmic! at 1:30pm today!!! Can you imagine?!?!? 7 and a half hours early!?!? Good lord, people, really? I would LOVE to see all of those people - I know, I'm a Disney-crazy-lady.

Can you imagine? Arg, I wish I were there!

- Dreams

I hope you feel better soon.... Sorry to hear about your change of plans, but being sick and dealing with people who wait for 7 hours may be a bad combination!

Thanks for the heads up. I am leaving for the airport in 5 hours :banana: But knowing people are staking spots out at 1pm I think I will pass on that tomorrow night. Probably wait a few days. :thumbsup2

I got a 5:30ish call from a friend of mine. I knew picking up meant going to DL and I did. We saw Magical then headed over for the 10:30 F!. Murphy is operational:).

I hope you feel better soon.... Sorry to hear about your change of plans, but being sick and dealing with people who wait for 7 hours may be a bad combination!
Thanks for the well-wishes and you are completely right about dealing with people who choose to wait 7 hours, but there's a tiny bit of me that gets excited thinking about all those people enjoying the magic together! (I know, it's an illness!) :wizard:

Thanks for the heads up. I am leaving for the airport in 5 hours :banana: But knowing people are staking spots out at 1pm I think I will pass on that tomorrow night. Probably wait a few days. :thumbsup2
Awww, but the shared excitement over something Disney! (Well, okay, your plan is probably best, but still..... :rotfl:)

I got a 5:30ish call from a friend of mine. I knew picking up meant going to DL and I did. We saw Magical then headed over for the 10:30 F!. Murphy is operational:).
Awww, yay you! (And Murphy!)

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter