Are You Stalking any Restaurant(s) on MDE?

Yes! I was 100% sure our dining was set in stone with no changes the day I made them at the 180 day mark. But I am stalking MDE every day for Beaches & Cream dinner on 9/3. We have an ADR for dinner on 9/5, but we'd like to stay in AK a bit longer so if I can change it to the day we have no ADR's, it would be great! I am using the ADR finder on TP's but no luck so far. I knew it would be difficult since the restaurant is so small. We might try to see if we can get a walk-up if nothing comes up, since we are staying at the Beach Club anyway and if not, then no biggie.. we will just keep the original plans.

Be Our Guest lunch for 3 or 4 on 9/28. Have reservations for 10/1, but kids want to do Tiana's Riverboat that day and I can't have both. :sad:

I´m looking for a reservation for Crystal Palace on December 27th, a very, very, crowded day! We have one for 5pm, but I´m searching for something closer to 6pm. We also have a late Bon Voyage Breakfast on January 4th that I would rather do at an earlier time.

I've been stalking MDE upwards of 20 times a day looking for a BOG dinner reservation for 11/27. We are staying the week after Thanksgiving and between the Christmas parties & our other reservations, this is the only date that would work. My little one was terrified of the beast last year & refused to even be in the same room. This year she is 4 & adamant that she is a big girl & not scared of Beast so I've been on a mission to get it booked. Nothing at 180 days & nothing for weeks & weeks until just 5 mins ago when I opened the app & saw 'Be Our Guest' as an option ... I couldn't believe my eyes or my luck when I was able to snag it! I've also been using Touring Plans reservation finder but hadn't had any notifications in at least 2 weeks (search was still active). Yay! Obsessively stalking MDE pays off :worship:

Don't know what I'm going to do in my spare moments now :rolleyes1

Good luck everyone!

Obsessively stalking MDE pays off :worship:

Don't know what I'm going to do in my spare moments now :rolleyes1

Good luck everyone!
Yes, this!!

Last night I managed to get BOG dinner in October on a night of MNSSHP! I am so excited! It's a 4:30 ADR on a night we have party tickets. I was sure we would not be eating dinner at BOG this trip, and if we did, it wouldn't be before MNSSHP! I had the TP reservation finder set up, but it didn't find the reservation. I did. I check multiple times a day (it only takes a second) for reservations. I've been checking obsessively for this one since April (I got one a week ago, but it was for the following night after 8 PM, which is way too late). Last night I found one! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw it. I almost couldn't believe it was real. I sat and stared at it until I came to my senses and quickly grabbed it. LOL.

The Touring Plans reservation finder is a great tool and has helped me get hard to get reservations, but obviously obsessively checking on MDE pays off.

@Clara Fett: nicely done! Glad you got your BOG reservation! My young DD was exactly the same. So scared of the Beast the first time we ate dinner at BOG that she refused to even turn around and look at him. This past trip she completely charmed the Beast, and he even danced with her! Super cute. Glad your daughter is ready to give it another chance. :)

The TP finder is a great tool (just alerted me to a 7:15 Cali Grill opening in November, so I could move my 5:15 back a bit) That being said, the thing only runs searches periodically throughout the day - it's not constant (it would shut down Disney Servers if it was). It does pay to check occasionally. Not to mention, of course, there is nothing more frustrating than getting that warning text from TP and being too late to snag an opening.

Also, in case people don't know, once TP sends you an alert for a time you are watching, you have to manually log in to their site and reset it if you want to continue receiving alerts - so if you get a text about an opening and it is snagged before you can get it, you won't get another one unless you restart the search. I didn't notice the warning about that the first time I used the service.

Well I am back at it! Thinking about changing our Thanksgiving day plans. We want a meal with the Mouse, so I am trying to find a Chef Mickey lunch and maybe switch our dessert party to Thanksgiving night instead of Tuesday.

I am driving myself insane. :sad2:

This cracks me up a little. And, yes! I am stalking a BOG dinner for 4 either 12/12 (before MVMCP) or 12/13. I think it is kind of fun, and hope it works out. Though, if it does, not sure what I'll do with those random, extra minutes in the day.

@Clara Fett: nicely done! Glad you got your BOG reservation! My young DD was exactly the same. So scared of the Beast the first time we ate dinner at BOG that she refused to even turn around and look at him. This past trip she completely charmed the Beast, and he even danced with her! Super cute. Glad your daughter is ready to give it another chance. :)

Congratulations on your BOG score ColoradoMom12!! I'm so jealous that you will be there for MNSSHP! I know what you mean about thinking you are hallucinating after stalking the app/site for weeks or months in your case - you really think your eyes are playing tricks on you :smooth: I'm so glad your little one got over her fear of Beast - gives me hope that mine will too. Enjoy your hard won well deserved BOG dinner!

I just remembered that the other one we're stalking is the Captain's Grille and/or Ale and Compass Restaurant. We'd like to try it, but so far nothing's showing for October. Maybe they don't know if anything will be open.

Currently stalking 1900 for either 12/13 or 12/14. DD turns 3 on 12/15 and is obsessed with Cinderella!

For our anniversary trip back in June, I checked MDE 3x a day for Ohana. 3 days before our trip we got a dinner res!

Looking for ohana 12/8 -12/10 for dinner.
I have Ohana on 12/13 @4 but need to reschedule because of dessert part @6

Bailed on the Chef Mickey idea. Now we are hoping for a Cape May breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. We want to stay close to the hotel. If we don't get it, we won't be upset, but it sounds like fun :)

Yes! Lots of things for our Nov/Dec trip. There is NOTHING opening up. It's driving me nuts. I keep checking like 20x a day and I've see nothing! Ugh. I hope some openings pop up at the 60 day mark. This is so stressful. I'm about to reschedule our trip to the spring so I can book 180+ days out. Sigh.

The question is meant to be fun-hearted, so using the word "stalk" loosely here ...
Tried for about a week to change a breakfast ADR from O'hana to 1900 PF and was having absolutely no luck. I check multiple times a day. Multiple. I finally found 9:25, but it's a little later than I want so I'm still stalking. I have a request on the reservation finder, but so far I have been faster at it.
It's after midnight and I just checked again. MDE makes it too easy to do this.
:tiptoe::laughing:

The question is meant to be fun-hearted, so using the word "stalk" loosely here ...
Tried for about a week to change a breakfast ADR from O'hana to 1900 PF and was having absolutely no luck. I check multiple times a day. Multiple. I finally found 9:25, but it's a little later than I want so I'm still stalking. I have a request on the reservation finder, but so far I have been faster at it.
It's after midnight and I just checked again. MDE makes it too easy to do this.
:tiptoe::laughing:
I have been trying for months to get an 'Ohana reservation for our trip in late November/early December and have had zero luck. It's so frustrating. Almost everything else has availability(except of course BOG)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter