Are you missing/craving any of the food?

We have a tradition of mid-morning Mickey waffles at Carnation Cafe. I sure do look forward to getting my family together to enjoy that meal.

That sounds like an amazing day! You talked me into getting some. I agree about Costco churros (or churros elsewhere) not being the same.

Did you make your own pretzels, or use a frozen brand?

Picked up the pretzels sitting next to the churros. They were very mediocre. But now sounds like I have a recipe to make. 🙃

English toffee....if I knew then what I know now, I would've went the last day like I originally wanted to and bought a ton of English toffee. :laughing: Other toffee doesn't even compare.

Last edited:

We have a tradition of mid-morning Mickey waffles at Carnation Cafe. I sure do look forward to getting my family together to enjoy that meal.
This is a wonderful tradition! I might try and steal it for our next visit! (planning for next fall, 2021). Another great reason to eat at Carnation Cafe.

They are for sale at the Candy Palace and Pooh's Corner (I think it is called) at Disneyland and Trolley Treats at DCA. They are big enough to share but I don't recommend that. :-)
I get super full after eating about 3/4 of one. Then, I have to decide to carry it around all day, throw it out or overeat so that I don't have to carry it. Often I end up overeating because it's too good to throw out and it's too much responsibility to carry it around. :laughing:

I get super full after eating about 3/4 of one. Then, I have to decide to carry it around all day, throw it out or overeat so that I don't have to carry it. Often I end up overeating because it's too good to throw out and it's too much responsibility to carry it around. :laughing:
Same! DH will eat a few bites but then it's up to me. Too good to waste!

Throw it out! The horror! :-) It is filling and way too much sugar for me but it is totally worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter