Are you booked with a Free Dining Offer? Poll: Have you been contacted and what offer given?

Contacted with new offer?

• Yes, received a new offer - 35% current stay

Votes: 130 53.7%
  • Yes, received a new offer - 35% off later stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only generic email

Votes: 38 15.7%
  • No email and no offer yet

Votes: 74 30.6%

• Total voters
They are only helping people who have reservations through July 3rd right now. We have until June 12th to call and make changes before Disney just automatically cancels the reservations. So, you should be able to call and modify, etc for dates after July 3rd next week, or starting on Saturday.

Called in great CM Gavin awesome guy! But Disney is can't mod my ressie. I have a check in date of July 7th my check out is July 15th :( They will on Mod if check out is before the 11th. I was also told that we can't check in before the 11th. Maybe that is a miscommuincation between Disney and staff. Was told to call back after Monday super frustrated.

UK guests have now started to receive emails with the same discount that US guests have previously had - 35% off resort only if free dining was given at time of booking

Wanted to apologize to tinkerbell1991! I somehow quoted this post in another thread - I apologize! I saw you reacted to it, but I hope it was taken lightly, lol. Wasn't even the same subject unless it was somehow stuck in my insert quotes thing. 😂

Wanted to apologize to tinkerbell1991! I somehow quoted this post in another thread - I apologize! I saw you reacted to it, but I hope it was taken lightly, lol. Wasn't even the same subject unless it was somehow stuck in my insert quotes thing. 😂
Haha it's absolutely fine. I'd rather more people are made aware of the new information Disney is sharing ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!