Are you an indoor or a outdoor person

This is where my wife and I differ. My wife is an inside person. I would rather be doing something outdoors.

I guess we balance each other’s ;)

Both.
Love comfy pj pants, a cozy blanket and a great movie.

Love water. Need to be by it. Can’t imagine not living near the coast.
At home I sit by the pool all summer. Eat dinner there too.
I hate bugs and would never camp. Not a hiker either!

I love the outdoors! I love camping, walking the dogs, watching my kids at sports. But... I don't like being too hot, or too cold, or dirty.

I guess both because I also like to sit on the couch with my laptop under a blanket, watching TV.

Indoor. I am not a big fan of heat or cold. I do enjoy taking walks when it's in the low 70s though.

Definitely outdoors. It soothes my soul. The world is so hectic and noisy and busy that I find getting outside for even twenty minutes a day makes me feel refreshed and calmed. I love to walk. Whether it’s 20 below or 100 degrees, I enjoy just being outside and looking at the trees and sky and squirrels and chipmunks and birds. And my favorite thing in the whole world is to walk on the beach.

Inside may be more comfortable at times, but it doesn’t soothe my souls the way nature does.

Both....

Outside on the water, in the water, boating, snorkeling, swimming, floating on a raft... standing on the beach with my toes in the sand and the waves lapping at my feet...

Inside chilling out... DH and I piled up on the couch watching PD live... we are addicted to this show.... we are waiting for Game of Thrones final season... bring on the Dragons and Jon Snow...and are re-watching the series right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter