Are you an indoor or a outdoor person

Indoor all the way, and usually in my room because my computer is here. It's not that I *mind* being outside, but most of the stuff I like to do requires me to be indoors.

I am definitely an indoor person. I always have been. There are times when I enjoy being outdoors, but the weather has to be perfect - not too hot, low humidity, cool breeze and no bugs. Obviously, I am in most of the time. :)

Love the outdoors - all the heat and sun - deep south girl here. Love working in all my flower gardens, camping, hiking, bicycle rides, anything to be outside. :sunny: Winters - even relatively mild, but with freezing nights, sometimes days, can really stretch my nerves! :cold:

Do outdoor shopping malls count as being an outdoor girl? I have to say indoor. I need to get out every now and then, but I would much rather spend my day holed up in a dance studio or theater.

I hope I'm an outside person because I'm riding my bicycle around Lake Ontario for 11 days with $200 and a tent, LOL.

Away from home I'm an outdoor person. LOVE camping and practicing some bushcraft when camping. Usually the bushcraft is just me kicking people with lighters, lighter fluid, and newspaper away from the fire ring. I'll start the fire using shavings, fatwood, my knife, and a fire steel thank you. My next skill I will be practicing is starting an ember to start a fire with a bow drill/hand drill.

At home, I'm an indoor person. Everything I have to go outside to do is a chore I don't want to go out to do except for dinner on the grill. I don't have a deck or anything, so just a couple lawn chairs in the yard. I came from out in the country after divorce to living in a mobile home park, so everyone is on top of everyone and it's just claustrophobic to me. Also, my road is a hill and the way the lot is and my place is oriented on the lot, every car that comes down the hill looks over at my place and I don't like the feeling of being on display.

Besides, the AC is on the inside of my place. After 10 hours of 110+ and 99% humidity, I have a difficult time enjoying outside after work.

I was much more of an outdoor person when I lived out in the country and could do things outside.

I far prefer inside. Outside has weather. And biting insects. And people.

I do enjoy going for walks and camping if those other three things are kept in check, but I'm not a beach person (too boring sitting in sand for a day), or much of a gardener (I do raise kitchen herbs in a small plot out back), or play any outdoor sports. The majority of my favourite activities take place inside, like cooking, playing board games, karate, doing jigsaw puzzles, entertaining in my home, and reading.

Going to Outside is just a thing I have to do every once in awhile so that we don't starve or run out of toilet paper.

Going to outside LOL

I’m definitely more of an indoor person. I do like sitting outside in the summer though, when it’s not too hot or humid.

I enjoy the outdoors but I definitely prefer being indoors. I like temperature control and I am prone to sunburn quickly so there's that.

I am an indoor person. I do like to do yard work and go hiking and get outside. But most of my day is about being inside my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter