Are you an indoor or a outdoor person

I'm a little a both. I don't like hanging out in my yard or at the park, and I hate camping. However, I love exploring outdoor areas like gardens, preserves, and national/state parks when we travel.

Indoor person which is ironic since I grew up going down to our farm and sitting on the tractor with my dad.
I started walking outside for exercise a few years ago so I do get outdoors time daily hut I love being inside lol

Depends on the season.

Winter I’m definitely more of an indoor person. Hate the freezing cold and wind.

But in the summer I’m outdoors a lot more. I take care of my flower garden, mow the lawn, love walking and hiking. We do a lot of camping. Bike riding. And just sitting on the deck reading a book.

I far prefer inside. Outside has weather. And biting insects. And people.

I do enjoy going for walks and camping if those other three things are kept in check, but I'm not a beach person (too boring sitting in sand for a day), or much of a gardener (I do raise kitchen herbs in a small plot out back), or play any outdoor sports. The majority of my favourite activities take place inside, like cooking, playing board games, karate, doing jigsaw puzzles, entertaining in my home, and reading.

Going to Outside is just a thing I have to do every once in awhile so that we don't starve or run out of toilet paper.

Indoor......love to watch TV, movies, temperature is just right, my hobbies are indoors, computer.

Hate yard work and heat.....I only go out to be at Disney parks, activities with grand kids

Outside for me, when not working I spend most of my day outside with my horses. Inside is okay,but only for a couple of hours.

In the summer totally outdoors. Would be outdoors in the winter but way too cold for me. I am so looking forward to spring!

Last edited:
The great indoors! I go for days without leaving the house and I'm happy. I do enjoy being outdoors at WDW.

Outdoor person. I like to be out and about. Yet it’s hard when your surrounded by an indoor family. I have to drag them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter