Are we to late?

Mom of two teens

Earning My Ears
we just decide we'd like to camp for a week at fort wilderness in June. We have a 38ft camper. Are we to late to get a site? If not how do I go about choosing a site? Or don't you get to choose?

You do not choose your site, just the category. You will be assigned a site on arrival day. You can make a request within your booking category, but it would just be a request.

Mom of 2,

It isn't too late to get a reservation for June. Like Tobikaye said, you don't pick a specific site. You pick a type of site (Tent, Full, Preferred, Premium). I just did a search for a random week in June (9th-16th) and all 4 site types are still available.

Decide what type you want and book it soon.

j

I booked a site for late July last week - all categories open. Review the categories to figure out which one fits your needs/desires and book it. You can submit requests for specific sites and/or site characteristics (proximity to pool or baths, near river, etc...) shortly before your stay, but they are not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!