Are they still offering $10 a night for declining housekeeping

My mom and I are doing a split stay Nov. 24 to 29 at Coronado and then moving to Movies to Dec. 3. How does the housekeeping credit work when you are changing resorts?

You'll have to opt out at each resort on check in day for each.

A synopsis of the thread. You get $10/night of stay minus 1 night. You can call for more toiletries and towels and sheets to change bed yourself. We took used towels to pool towel return bins and trash to the big trash cans around the resort. We took chloride wipes and a swifter to quickly clean as needed during the trip - I did it when the kid napped. Our room was cleaner when we left than when we arrived I think and it took little effort or time. I did leave a big tip at the end of the stay for the housekeeper but that probably isn’t necessary. They send the money on an e gift card that can be used by showing your phone or we used Disney gift card site to add it to our physical gift card. We did see the security room checks twice on our 15 night stay - we were in room almost every afternoon for 3 hours. It was housekeeping. One lady left when she saw my teen sleeping and apologized for disturbing us and the young man that came quickly walked through the room scanning his head in all directions to look around room and was very polite. This was at Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!