Are these things still at CA?

lovebug33

DIS Veteran
So, I've been looking and a lot of our favorite things from CA are gone! :sad2:
We haven't been in five years. Is the tortilla factory and the soup restaurant still there? Couldn't find them on the website! TIA!

Tortilla Factory and Pacific Wharf Cafe, where they have the soup in the breadbowls, are still there :)

Phew! If I had to tell DH no soup, no tortillas, no mailboomer, no Mulholland Madness, and no giant orange swings, I might have a mutiny on my hands!

Mulhollond Madness is being replaced with Goofy's Sky School. The Orange Stinger has been replaced with Silly Symphony Swings. In both cases, they are essentially the same ride, just with a Disney overlay, so you don't really need to worry. Now, if you enjoyed Golden Dreams, well, that is completely gone.

Well, Goofy won't be open and my husband loved that stupid orange for some silly reason!

I thought the stupid orange was cool looking, but the buzzing buzzing bees???

Xanax time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulhollond Madness is being replaced with Goofy's Sky School. The Orange Stinger has been replaced with Silly Symphony Swings. In both cases, they are essentially the same ride, just with a Disney overlay, so you don't really need to worry. Now, if you enjoyed Golden Dreams, well, that is completely gone.

I'm not sure what the opening date is for Goofy's Sky School but I was there last week and our room at VGC was right above it. They were running the cars at night testing them.

Good news about the Tortilla factory. Most of the time now it seems like you don't have to watch the little movie first. Just walk on through and get your tortilla. We make it a point to go through at least once every visit to DCA. DD11 usually goes through twice.:goodvibes Especially if it's flour.;)

Good news about the Tortilla factory. Most of the time now it seems like you don't have to watch the little movie first. Just walk on through and get your tortilla. We make it a point to go through at least once every visit to DCA. DD11 usually goes through twice.:goodvibes Especially if it's flour.;)

If she goes there on her birthday (wearing a Disneyland birthday badge) she can get a whole package for freebie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter