Are these good rates for DLR hotels??

shellyof4

Disney FANatic
So the AP and AAA are the same right now: (For dates in mid February)

PP-203 city view
dh-221 city
gc-306 city

Also, what is your opion on whether A) those rates will go down closer to my trip....B) they are going to offer a stay 3 get one free and if you can still use the AAA rate with that promotion....C) Do you think they will offer Adults play at the kids price Park Hopper ticket prices?

Thanks!

Just wondering if I should wait on everything or buy now...

Shelly

Bummer! I've gotten DLH for far less than that with an AP. Feb is off season as well! I wonder if Disney is getting tighter with these discounts? I know that during the 50th I couldn't get a good discount to save my rear, and I understood that because of the crowds. They didn't have to. But I figured that the rates would get better after all the hype died down. If not then I'm not seeing a big reason to invest in the AP's.

My quess watching prices is that rates will go down. but you never know. If possible, book now, if you can cancel without a penalty and then if they go down rebook..

You could wait a bit, or try getawaytoday.com . I went last Feb 11-15th and booked at the beginning of January with Getawaytoday. They actually had openings when Disney Travel and Expedia said they were booked. When we went we received a $150 Disney gift card since we stayed for 4 nights, I heard that they are doing that same promotion again this year from Jan-April, although a few dates are blocked out for that.

When I went, we spent $169 a night for off season at the PPH with a city view. I did hear though that rates are going up at the beginning of the year, it seemed to be around $40-60 or so.

Hope that helps a bit,
Kathy

If I was placing a bet- I would say, yes, they will offer a kids free or adults at the kids price for the early part of the year. They typically do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter