Are these food items still around: Lobster Mac & Cheese // Yub Nub collector's mug?

brocklesnar69

Proud to be a Villain
I'll be at Disneyland in a couple of weeks and I was hoping I would still be able to snag one of the special Yub Nub mugs at Oga's Cantina as well as a bread bowl of Lobster mac & cheese at Harbour Galley. Are these two items still around or have I missed them?

1663733472935.png1663733453531.png

Last time I looked at the Harbor Galley menu they did still have Lobster Mac n Cheese. (June 2022) On the same trip we shared a table with 3 people who bought the Yub Nub glasses. They looked so cool!

Sorry, I don't believe the Lobster Mac & Cheese is currently offered. I tried to find it at Harbor Galley (or other places) last week without luck. Looking at the Mobile Order menu right now for HG I still don't see it. You can pretend to place a mobile food order in the app without being anywhere near the parks so I always find this a helpful way to see what's really being offered (subject to occasional sell outs, of course) as sometimes the menus aren't 100% correct or updated.

That said, the current Menu for Oga's does not show the Yub Nub mug (only the porg one with the Cliff Dweller) but that may or may not be current.

Sorry, I don't believe the Lobster Mac & Cheese is currently offered. I tried to find it at Harbor Galley (or other places) last week without luck. Looking at the Mobile Order menu right now for HG I still don't see it. You can pretend to place a mobile food order in the app without being anywhere near the parks so I always find this a helpful way to see what's really being offered (subject to occasional sell outs, of course) as sometimes the menus aren't 100% correct or updated.

That said, the current Menu for Oga's does not show the Yub Nub mug (only the porg one with the Cliff Dweller) but that may or may not be current.
Yikes, looks like I'm out of the loop! Thanks for the update on availability of those things.

I've heard people say the lobster mac is a secret food item that they don't list on the menu. lol, hopefully that's true and they will still serve it if requested. Otherwise I'm gonna be so bummed. :(

I figured I must have missed the mug since I saw the price went down too. I was hoping they'd still have some of those but if not.... dang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter