Are these correct character meal options? More?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Character Breakfast:

Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel with Goofy, Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale?

Storyteller's Cafe at Grand Californian with Koda and Kenai

PCH Grill at Paradise Pier with Lilo and Stitch

Plaza Inn in Disneyland features the princesses

Character Lunch:

Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure with Captain Mickey & Crew and Ariel?

Character Dinner:

Goofy's Kitchen

Are there other lunch and dinner options that I'm forgetting? Are there other places that offer character meals I didn't remember?

i heard that you can also eat at ariels grotto for dinner too i dont know if this is right ? any ideas ? :confused3

The only place you will find Mickey is at Captain Mickey's in Ariel's Grotto

As for the others, I can tell you who was there when we went, but as always, subject to change.

Goofy's Kitchen - Breakfast - Goofy, Pluto, Aladdin, Jasmine, Donald, Baloo, Alice and Mad Hatter. (On a different breakfast, no Alice and Mad Hatter, but Mary Poppins was there). I've never seen Chip and Dale, I think they are at Storyteller's. We will do Goofy's Kitchen again, maybe a lunch or dinner, we've done breakfast 3 times now.

Plaza Inn - Princess breakfast - Princess Aurora, Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Bert, Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Jasmine, Snow White. We probably won't do this breakfast again, we had a really poor experience.

Character Lunch and Dinner are offered at Ariel's Grotto and Goofy's Kitchen, I just don't know who is there.

got2travel - You know we had a very so, so experience at the Plaza Inn too. We were seated outside in the sun. Even though it was December 15th... it was hot and bright. At one point we were worried about our 20-month-old getting burned.

Only Jasmine and Mary Poppins talked to us at our table (and we were there for at least 40 minutes). My 4-year-old is very shy/pretend shy around the characters so it worked fine for her... she was fine just watching them at other tables. But if she were the type of kid who keeps an autograph book, I would have been upset.

Sher

I've eaten at Goofy's twice and Chip & Dale were there on both occasions. Also Goofy, Max, Aladdin (just the second time), Donald (just the second time), Alice, Minnie (just the first time), and Pluto.

Has anyone done the character meal at Captain Mickey's? What is that like?

We must have been very lucky as we had a great experience at the Princess Breakfast.

We booked well in advance for the first sitting and got tables inside. Mary and bert greeted us at the door, and Aladdin and Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother and Mulan all came to our table, and Belle and beast posed for pictures inside - our girls loved it.

What time does the first sitting usually start?

Does Lilo and Stich serve a late lunch and how late does it go??

Thanks all.

The sittings are at different times for different breakfasts - the ones in the hotels start earlier, but the Prncess Breakfast is in the park and starts at 08:30.

This was actually half an hour before the park opened. We were allowed in at 08:30 (along with everyone else) but while theye were held up by the rope at the end of Main Street until 9, we approached a CM who took us around the rope and into the Plaza.

Ariel's Grotto, now Capn Mickeys is a lot of fun. They do lunch and dinner. They have a set menu with maybe 6 selections. You get soup or salad, your entree and choice of dessert plus beverage for a set price. I think it is around $20. Ariel is not there anymore. When we were there in December we saw, Chip, Dale, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Stitch and maybe Goofy and Max (we did three character meals that trip, it all runs together). We like to go for dinner after dark, the lights on Paradise Pier are so pretty. They have heat lamps if it's too cool. We like to time this so that immediately after dinner we head to the Electrical Parade. The food is pretty good, the kids meals come in a sand bucket they get to keep. They do serve cocktails there which is also kind of nice to relax and wind down after a long day at the parks! We really like it, it is much less hectic than Goofy's but the food is not quite as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter