• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there no evening parades or fireworks over the Easter Holidays?

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
I have checked the park schedules for the Easter break, and am I right in thinking that the park closes at 8.00pm without an evening parade or fireworks? I am quite surprised, because I should have thought that it will be very busy over the Easter weekend, and just afterwards. I was thinking of popping down for a quick break, but am not sure now.
Carolyn

I think you are right, Caroline. I have just checked the Disney brochure and it says Fantillusion finishes on 20th March and restarts on 16th July. Wishes does not start until 16th July as well.

I do find it surprising that the park doesn't open later with an evening parade and fireworks for at least a few days over the Easter period. That is why we are going in August as we find the parades and fireworks are the things we enjoy the most. I am quite disappointed that there aren't fireworks at Christmas either, but at least I knew that before I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter